well i was thinking that i would get my teeth altered by a dentist. my canine teeth are eroded from grinding my teeth. i dont grind my teeth but when i bite down, i kind of smash into my teeth, so they are dull and rather flat. im thinking of gettign them sharpened and than adding extra tooth onto them to restore them to natural shape and point, my teeth are messed up anyway so i thought why not? whats your opinion on it and what do you think i should do
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I don't think that exhonerees should get a cash settlement, they should get a basket with lotions and fruit, with a card that says "sorry!" with a little doggy on it.

Quote by sock_demon

*Shredding* BREAKER BREAKER, IVE GOT A DEAD HOOKER, OVER*Shredding*
if youre doing it for any reason other than to look like a vampire, then sure. i dont see why not.
if youre doing it to look like a vampire...
, but seriously **** no.
Meth.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

im not filming myself eating bread and its just my canine teeth so they look more like canine teeth. and not like the sleeping hollow movie lol
Quote by BrianApocalypse
I don't think that exhonerees should get a cash settlement, they should get a basket with lotions and fruit, with a card that says "sorry!" with a little doggy on it.

Quote by sock_demon

*Shredding* BREAKER BREAKER, IVE GOT A DEAD HOOKER, OVER*Shredding*
Dental work is fucking expensive, and dont expect insurance to cover anything not necessary, but other than that, its your mouth, your decision. You want to spend upwards of a grand to make your teeth pointy, thats your choice.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Unless you look ridiculous or have trouble eating, don't bother.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
as long as you arent trying to look like a vampire, go for it i guess. i dont know. you arent going to find very many dental experts here dude
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!