Please either respond to this thread or send me an e-mail (address in my profile). Do not PM me, I won't see it.

Yes, I know this post is long but please read all of it if you are interested in any of these items. I've tried to cover every possible question, though of course I'm happy to answer any further questions you may have.

As far as trades go I'm only interested in one thing: see section below for details. I'm not going to even remotely consider anything else.

Peavey Windsor head:

Pretty straight-forward, single channel (yes, no dedicated clean/distorted channels), medium-gain valve amp. I've used it for nearly everything: blues, pop, rock, drop-tuned gothic metal, '80s power ballads, you name it. Probably best at AC/DC to Foo Fighters kind of tones, straight-forward rock and hard rock. It's only been gigged once and that was at low volume and mic'd; at home I've rarely put it anywhere past 2. So there's a lot of life left in the valves, they haven't exactly been hit hard. This isn't a head for a metal purist nor for a jazz guitarist, but for everything in-between it's great.

Official run-down as you'll find on many sites:
  • 100 watts
  • Three 12AX7 pre-amp tubes
  • Four EL34 power tubes
  • Single channel
  • Footswitchable gain boost
  • Three-band EQ
  • Footswitchable effects loop
  • Master volume
  • Patented A-A/B Texture knob [can work in class A/B mode, class A or any gradient in-between]
  • Presence control
  • Resonance control
  • Hi/low inputs

Plus the knobs go up to 12!

Note that I do not have the footswitch. I also don't have a cover for it, before you ask. I've got the head and the power cable, that's your lot.

Guitar World demo of the Peavey Windsor head:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV2oeMLKPwQ

These retail about £350 new online (closer to £400 in shops), this one is only a few months old and hasn't been abused to any degree. I believe they're actually now discontinued.
It's pretty big and heavy so I can't really post it. Be aware that posting something like this would cost about £40 extra, it probably would be actually cheaper to just pick it up yourself. So I'll only post it if I really have to and of course, I will be asking you to cover any postage costs. I would prefer you pick it up yourself

Asking price (not including potential postage) is £250, though I would accept £200 if you can take it off my hands quickly. Prices on EBay are about £300, so I think I'm being very fair. Due to the size and weight of this, you'll need a medium to larger car to pick it up. You really can't carry it that far and I live on a large hill so yes, you will need a car. If you live in the immediate area I can probably drive the amp to you. I live in Bath in the south-west, for reference (see below)

Pedals: (incl. asking prices)

Boss DS-1 Distortion (£15)
Boss GE-7 Equalizer (£30)
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive (£15)
Boss DD-7 Delay (£65)
Digitech Clapton Crossroads multi-FX (£40)
Digitech Screamin' Blues Overdrive/Distortion (£20)
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (£30)
Dunlop DC Brick power supply (£40)

All are basically in new condition with the exception of the TL-2 which I have to admit does have quite a bit of fluff in its velcro pads (erm...). I don't actually know which have working batteries in them since I always power them off the mains, so I can't promise that whatever battery is inside them will still have any charge. I'm not including a mains adapter with any of these since I don't have any; I power them all using the Dunlop DC Brick which is also for sale. I don't have any of the boxes for them either. They're all in full working order though. What-you-see-is-what-you-get basically.

Again, I'm not really willing to post any of these because although they are postable, it would be a bit pointless.

Trades:
I'm interested in one thing and one thing only for trade: a Line 6 HD147 head. If you have one, I would happily trade the Windsor head and up to £150 of pedals or £100 cash for one. I would trade the head and all the pedals for a HD147 head and the FBV Foot Controller (not the shortboard version). Do not confuse this with the Line 6 Spider HD150 or Spider Valve heads: the HD147 is what I'm after.

I am absolutely not interested in trading for any guitars, any other amps or any other pedals.

Paying:
I'll happily deal in cash or cheques. I can't accept any paypal payments.

Picking up/trying out/etc:
I live in Bath in the south-west. I'm happy for people to try out the amp so long as you show you are serious about potentially buying it. Be aware that myself and my father both work from home during the day plus we're in a residential area so any visits will need to be kept to a reasonable time and volume, I can't let you max the amp out and put on an impromptu gig, although you are welcome to give it a fair test. I have a range of guitars you can test the amp with or feel free to bring along your own. I can't really let people come up just to try out the pedals, there are tons of clips all over the internet of each one anyway.
Since we live at the top of a large hill (Prior Park), you are going to need a car or prepare to either get a taxi that will run you a tenner+ or be ready for a considerable walk. In the case of the amp head I can probably drive the amp to you but only if you will definitely buy the amp and if you're within a reasonable distance (within Bath itself), I can't drive for an hour and a half just to have someone say they were only curious. If you have the HD147 or HD147+FBV to trade then I will happily drive any/all items to you so long as you're within about an hour and a half's drive from Bath. If you are further away I would ask that we find somewhere else closer to meet up; sorry, just can't afford to spend the time going on long trips up and down the country for this.

For obvious reasons, I'm not going to deal with anyone outside of the UK. The amp's too big and the pedals are too insignificant to bother.

I want to stress one last time, this amp is large and heavy. It will take the entire back seat of the average car to transport it and it won't fit in most boots, unless you've got something really big. You certainly can not carry it, please do not try.

Thanks for looking.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I'm also selling a Rally LP copy with Swineshead pickups:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24396727
The price of Swineshead pickups has actually gone up to £100 each for these wooden ones, plus Swineshead stopped producing pickups at the end of last year. So this could well be your last chance to get any of these fantastic pickups.

In terms of trades, I will happily include this guitar in any combination of the Windsor head and pedals for the HD147 and the FBV foot controller.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Hi,
I might be interested in the power brick. Does it come with all the cables for powering pedals?
Yup.
Sorry, delay's been sold. Ye have to be slightly faster off the mark!

Following are now gone:

Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Boss DD-7 Delay
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion
Dunlop DC Brick power supply