What offer should I put on this?

The seller is local to me. He wants me to put an offer in.

If I get it then I am gonna bleach the fret board, put a fixed bridge on it and get a sh/s pickgaurd setup.

And refinish of corse

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Last edited by IYanoplathizoI at Jun 13, 2010,
No. I am not lol. Its advertised as so.... Any idea what to offer for it?

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Thats not a squire, look at the headstock
"You Shall Never Hear Surf Music Again"

Gear
Fender Telecaster with Dimarzio AirNorton/Tonezone - Coil split

Laney VC30 2X10
Orange Crush 15R
Boss DS-1
Boss SD-1
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss DD-7
Dunlop Crybaby
Carlsbro Phaser
Maybe a toothpick? That'd probably suffice.

What do you hope to achieve by bleaching the fretboard though? It's rosewood
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar
I am gonna see if I can bleach the hell out out of it and stain it.

ED~IT: So its a thumbs up for 30£??

Certified lurker
I don't know if bleaching it will do much, as I'm assuming rosewood is going to remain quit dark even after bleaching... Worth a shot though I guess?
[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Better than my plan, look at those perfect little dick suckin' lips!
Kid's a natural I tell yah!Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
Marshall JCM 900 SL-X
Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded
Fender Mexican Standard Telecaster
Hey I built a guitar
I don't know, whats the going price for firewood in your area?
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
25 bucks. And do not forget to ask for your change.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
Quote by kangaxxter
I don't know, whats the going price for firewood in your area?

This.

That guitar is good for nothing but giving you a nice, warm feeling in the winter.

(Well, maybe you could mod the hell out of it, but it'd be pointless, as it's probably made out of cheap chinese plywood anyways.)
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jun 13, 2010,
OK. He wanted 80 for it and I was like.

Heh.

So what about this for 15£?

Just mailed the guy

Might the body be plywood?

Certified lurker
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
OK. He wanted 80 for it and I was like.

Heh.

So what about this for 15£?

Just mailed the guy

Might the body be plywood?

Looks exactly like my guitar when it was new......*sigh* those days, when it didn't have scratch or dent in it, and every thing was stock, gona miss those days.

If it's an Affinity, you can be pretty sure its a solid piece of Alder or Agathis, if it says bullet, expect plywood.
Go for it. It's not a huge investment, why ask? As long as it's just to practise painting. If you're looking for something to play, I'd pass.

BTW, you can buy copy brand guitars like Barracuda and Jay Turser NEW for like, less than $100. And also, bleaching the fretboard will just make it look nasty and ****ed up. A better idea would be to sand it to look "relic'd" and then maybe polish or give it a bit of stain or something to make it smooth to play.
Quote by Tedward
Go for it. It's not a huge investment, why ask? As long as it's just to practise painting. If you're looking for something to play, I'd pass.

BTW, you can buy copy brand guitars like Barracuda and Jay Turser NEW for like, less than $100. And also, bleaching the fretboard will just make it look nasty and ****ed up. A better idea would be to sand it to look "relic'd" and then maybe polish or give it a bit of stain or something to make it smooth to play.

Thanks! I am gonna try to bleach a scrap bit of rosewood just for lulz though.

I will be strippibng of the black though. I hate black on a strat - then I will either swirl it or paint it white and relic it.

Thanks for the heads up - now #I am just waiting for a reply

BTW: How do I tell if its a bullet? Do they have a shorter scale or something?

Certified lurker
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
Thanks! I am gonna try to bleach a scrap bit of rosewood just for lulz though.

I will be strippibng of the black though. I hate black on a strat - then I will either swirl it or paint it white and relic it.

Thanks for the heads up - now #I am just waiting for a reply

BTW: How do I tell if its a bullet? Do they have a shorter scale or something?

Should say right on the headstock.