For sale is the Ibanez RGT42DXFX and case (worth £60 alone). Both are in good condition, the guitar has a small chip but is barely noticeable and doesnt affect the playing of it at all. The reason for selling is that i want to go back to something with a floyd rose. This guitar is now out of production and quite hard to get hold of.
Link to the item here - http://www.dv247.com/guitars/ibanez-rgt42dxfx--34811

Overally it is a really nice guitar, seems a shame to be selling it but i miss using a floyd rose

Selling this about £425 including case. I live in Hampshire, so either buyer collects or we discuss a courier. For any extra information dont hesitate to PM me,

Thanks.
Gear:

Ibanez RGT42DXFX - now out of production.

Peavey Valveking 100w Custom head
Marshall 4x12 cab
Line6 30w spider4 practice amp.
Bump, now accepting cash and other guitar offers. This needs to be gone soon so hurry up and grab a bargain!
Gear:

Marshall 4x12 cab
Price drop to £400, you are grabbing yourself a bargain here at this price, considering they are no longer in production! Other guitar wise i'm looking for a jackson, dinky shape, no v's. Preferably the jackson Dinky DKM2, in snow white.
Gear:

Marshall 4x12 cab
not interested, but if you get the money soon I am selling a Jackson DK2M in the UK, and want it sold quick, so get in touch if you like. Good luck with the sale
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
Bumpage :P
Gear:

Marshall 4x12 cab
Now at £375...
Gear:

Marshall 4x12 cab