WTF

Quote by Article
In a recent case from the United Kingdom, a teen boy was brought up on charges of infecting a teenage girl with Chlamydia and genital warts during sex. He was acquitted because he’d been sleepwalking.

Thoughts?
Sexlexia...

anyone?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
WTF? that's like saying it's not my fault for killing them, I was drunk.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by metallicafan616

Being drunk and being asleep are entirely different.
-

Quote by metallicafan616

Being inebriated and being unconscious are two COMPLETELY different things.

edit: ^ Tha's wassup dawg!
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Aléx
Being drunk and being asleep are entirely different.

Perhaps I have the meaning of aquitted wrong in my head, but surely he's got off on the basis he wasn't under control of his actions? Surely, he would just not sleep around girls he didn't want intend to shag?

Wait, now I'm confused. He was charged with giving a girl STD's?
There's a law against that now?
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by BeastlyBassist
Wait, now I'm confused. He was charged with giving a girl STD's?
There's a law against that now?

I'm presuming it was statutory rape that they were only taking to court because of the STDs.

Quote by metallicafan616
Perhaps I have the meaning of aquitted wrong in my head, but surely he's got off on the basis he wasn't under control of his actions? Surely, he would just not sleep around girls he didn't want intend to shag?

I doubt he'll do it again, to be honest. I'd bet this is definitely his first charge. Drinking alcohol to the point you're no longer under control is a choice, sleep is not. Personally, I think it would be ridiculous to be liable for things you do in your sleep.
-

Quote by Aléx
I doubt he'll do it again, to be honest. I'd bet this is definitely his first charge. Drinking alcohol to the point you're no longer under control is a choice, sleep is not. Personally, I think it would be ridiculous to be liable for things you do in your sleep.

I suppose if this is the first time it's understandable. But if he knew about it and slept near girls then he is making a bad choice too.

Also, how desperate must that girl have been?

Quote by metallicafan616

I saw a Channel 4 special on this (never a good start to an argument...) but people can walk into other people's rooms and do this type of thing.

There was a tale of a guy at uni who was taken to court by a girl, but it then turned out he had also rocked the worlds of several other girls in the corridor in his sleep, but they had just thought he was a bit promiscuous...
quite a strange thing. ****ing in your sleep. not sleepwalking but sleep****ing. seems a percentage of the population suffers from it.
I'm all that is left. Or maybe I'm all there ever was.
"Modern day studies have documented people masturbating, groaning and dirty talking while sound asleep."

How awkward must that be when you live with your parents.
Quote by 100%guitarmad
"Modern day studies have documented people masturbating, groaning and dirty talking while sound asleep."

How awkward must that be when you live with your parents.

Well now I'm never sleeping ever again around them. Thanks.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I saw a Channel 4 special on this (never a good start to an argument...) but people can walk into other people's rooms and do this type of thing.

There was a tale of a guy at uni who was taken to court by a girl, but it then turned out he had also rocked the worlds of several other girls in the corridor in his sleep, but they had just thought he was a bit promiscuous...

I'm sure high-fives were had all around after the court hearing.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Last edited by BeastlyBassist at Jun 13, 2010,
Quote by illyria
quite a strange thing. ****ing in your sleep. not sleepwalking but sleep****ing. seems a percentage of the population suffers from it.

Suffers? Please!
-

all i want to know is, how the hell did the guy prove he was asleep?
because that just sounds like the most convenient excuse in history.
"you gave my daughter herpes!"
"yeah but i was asleep at the time"
"oh right i understand sorry"
Last edited by spitonastranger at Jun 13, 2010,