It's a red guitar!

And my prize is?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
It's a red guitar!

And my prize is?

the frankieboyleavengedsevenfoldfan is right. it is red. it looks like an ovation. dont take my word on that
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
The Travis Tritt kind.

But seriously though... It's a Gibson, I'm just not too sure which model.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Gibson...right.

I thought it was an Ovation - but I've been through every Ovation I could find and haven't seen it. + it doesn't have the Ovation headstock

OK, so t's definately red and might be a Gibson... anyone else? :p
Body looks like an ovation, but headstock is gibson...? no idea
Quote by ratracekid111
And the Tax! Dear God! When I only get one virgin a month, I want the whole freakin' thing! The damn government shouldn't be chopping it in half
I'm 4000% sure it's a Gibson. I think it might be a custom guitar for him though.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Quote by Dark_Raven10
I'm 4000% sure it's a Gibson. I think it might be a custom guitar for him though.

this.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger