Hi everyone

I'm looking to buy a power supply that will work with all my pedals in one single unit as I don't want various adaptors etc on the same board.

My pedals are as follows:

Boss TU-2 Tuner
EHX Holy Stain
EHX Octave Multiplexer
Boss Super Distortion
MXR Micro Amp
Line 6 DL-4 Delay

From what I understand the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 seems to be the only one I can find that will suit all these as it supplys different voltages and comes with different leads that will even power the Line 6 Delay.

If you know of any others please let me know as I want to make sure i've taken into account everything.

Many thanks

Jon
Last edited by jonnylad at Jun 13, 2010,
Isn't the Holy Stain 24v? No power supply I know off delivers both 9v and 24v.

EDIT I'm wrong, it's just normal 9v. the PP2+ should do it.

EDIT2 btw, what's a Line6 DM-2? I know the Boss DM-2 and the Line6 DL-4? Which one do you have?
Last edited by WtrPlyr at Jun 13, 2010,
Quote by WtrPlyr
Isn't the Holy Stain 24v? No power supply I know off delivers both 9v and 24v.

EDIT I'm wrong, it's just normal 9v. the PP2+ should do it.

EDIT2 btw, what's a Line6 DM-2? I know the Boss DM-2 and the Line6 DL-4? Which one do you have?

Yeah its 9v just like standard boss pedals.

Also you're right it is the DL-4. Sorry got mixed up.

Thanks for the input
the 1 Spot by Visual Sounds is ridiculous, takes literally no space in your board. I got it and it does the job better than well. Only thing is, if you have pedals needing different voltages.. The 1 Spot gives only 9V. Its RIDICULOUS, check it out if you have only 9V's...

Jonathan
Quote by fc89konkari
the 1 Spot by Visual Sounds is ridiculous, takes literally no space in your board. I got it and it does the job better than well. Only thing is, if you have pedals needing different voltages.. The 1 Spot gives only 9V. Its RIDICULOUS, check it out if you have only 9V's...

Jonathan

The problem is that he doesn't only have 9v. The DL4 is AC powered as well.

The Voodoo Labs seems to be perfect for you, OP.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Also i've read that the Dunlop DC Brick is very good. I haven't tried it, but i'm 99% sure that i'm going to get it.