I'm a left-handed guitar-player, and as a bithday present I will recieve a brand new western-guitar. Now all I need is a little help to choose between a Cort Earth100 and a Washburn D10 S. so bring it on!! give me reasons for why I should choose the guitar you are in favor of
This has been done before.

What you need to do is go to your local guitar store and pick out the one that best fits YOU. It does absolutely no good for us to tell you which guitar to buy. Each of us is different and can provide you with 100 reason why one is better than the other. In the end, it's you who needs to decide which is best for YOU. YOU will have to play it until you're sick of it - not us. We'll just have to listen to you play it, if you become famous like The Trashers.
i prefer the sound of the washburn, but the looks of the cort. even though they are quite similar in looks. and therefore i'd go the washburn.
but as everyone here will probably tell you,
try them both out yourself. because different people have different tastes and each guitar will have a different feel and a different comfort and you really want the guitar that suits you on a personal level.
I'm a lefty and I have a Washburn D10s. It was my first acoustic, also have a lefty Epiphone Les Paul Standard and a Ibanez RG370DXL, and the washburn quickly became my favorite. The neck is easy to play on to me too, I thought it'd be harder for me to play on after starting on electric but it's a comfortable neck and also has comfortable string height, similar to my electrics. I'd recommend it