With my graduation money and some cash I had saved up, I have quite a bit.
but I'm not sure I completely understand the reason behind giving a graduation gift. Is it just like any other gift? or is it more along the lines of "you will be an adult soon and you will need money to survive"?

I want to trade in my crate flexwave 100 watt combo and buy an affordable tube combo like a peavy valveking. Maybe a few petals as well. I want to start another band when I get to college, it is a venue-plenty area.

I could do that and easily have $600-$800 left.
I've also been promised a laptop for my birthday, which is in August. So thats taken care of.

Any advice would be appreciated. Also forgive me for any grammatical errors. I pulled an all nighter
Wait, are you asking us what you should spend your money on?

Or are you asking us why you got given a bunch of money?

Because those both seem like questions only you can answer.

EDIT: Well, we can give suggestions for what to spend the money on, but the decision is ultimately yours, and only you know what you'd actually want.

If it is the first question: buy a monkey.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
DO NOT BUY A VALVEKING WITH THE BUDGET YOU HAVE.

Either PM me or go to GG&A and the guys will point you in the right direction.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jun 13, 2010,
Save the money?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Kilobyte
Wait, are you asking us what you should spend your money on?

Or are you asking us why you got given a bunch of money?

Because those both seem like questions only you can answer.

EDIT: Well, we can give suggestions for what to spend the money on, but the decision is ultimately yours, and only you know what you'd actually want.

If it is the first question: buy a monkey.

like I said: I'm not sure of the reasoning behind graduation gifts. and I also added that I had a lot already saved up.

The point of this thread is a question for college people to answer, which is, am I going to wish I saved that money while I'm in my freshman year. I plan to save atleast 300.
Seriously save it. I have money stashed away that I'm not allowed to touch 'until I'm older'. I know that if I could have it now I'd only end up wasting it rather than saving it for something potentially life changing when I'm older.

My vote is to save.