Heyo guys,

so I've been looking at this guitar, and for the life of me, I cant find out the exact model it is. I'm thinking its a combination of a discontinued model + some custom-finish. Anyroad, its one of the guitars the guitarist in Sonic Syndicate uses. I've (after some minor searching) found out its an Ltd, which was kinda easy. Though the exact model is friggin hard to find out. Any of you guys recognize this shit?

Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
It's a custom one, most probably a Horizon. It's basically the standard Horizon or H-xxx series with a different headstock.

Also, anyroad isn't a word.

And I'm barely containing a huge rant about the way that guy looks.
Quote by Ali-b912
It's a custom one, most probably a Horizon. It's basically the standard Horizon or H-xxx series with a different headstock.

Also, anyroad isn't a word.

And I'm barely containing a huge rant about the way that guy looks.

Hahahaha, I expected that one. I myself couldnt care less, I enjoy their music (not the newest singles, mind you), and was wondering what kind of guitar it was, which you informed me of. Thanks man!
Gear:
ESP Horizon II
LTD EC-1000
Ibanez MDB1

Morgan BC40
Koch Twintone II

Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

YouTube: more morons than Yahoo Answers and more hate than 4chan. It's the Internet's premier breeding ground of complete idiocy.
It's an older LTD H-series with the "infamous" cockstocks.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
ESP's general thing with low end endorsers is to give them custom cosmetics on the standard LTD. I would bet a substantial amount of money, that thing is an LTD H-600 at the core, so if you wanted the same guitar, that'd be the one.

However he probably records with an actual ESP Horizon, and takes the LTD's to photoshoots and when playing live.
Last edited by Ali-b912 at Jun 13, 2010,