I know that nothing i say will ever change the way the human race works.
But isn't it frustrating to all of us when we read some news about our favourite band, just to look at the comments to see armies upon armies of haters there in force?
Even just one or two haters can ruin my day. Like when reading about Iron Maidens new album, i see so many people having a bitching session because the band doesn't sound like they used to, or because they are just getting older.
Or people bitching because dragonforce playing fast all the time.
Or people who just hate an entire genre of music, like prog rock, based on stupid generalisations.
So i say, lets get our fists in the air fight these forum haters.
If we actually listened to haters, then all music would sound the same!
well, i hate you
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
Don't 'fight' these forum haters as part of those people are just generally 'trolling' others and it would give them the attention they crave.

Just sit back and let the mods take care of the spam, thank you.
just don't pay any attention everyone is allowed to have an oppinion. no matter what happens there are gonna be people who can't be pleased.
The fact of the matter is that people will abuse the right to speak freely, and you just have to ignore it. Many people I see always make brash and quick decisions and form opinions with so solid base or reason for them, and as annoying as it is, it won't ever really go away, it's human nature.

If someone has an arguement or opinion that isn't even remotely founded, you know they are talking shit. If someone else comes along with an opinion and it's well founded and takes many things into consideration then they should at least be respected for carefully choosing their words.

Just ignore the stupid comments that come up, they don't mean anything anyway.
Last edited by Engel22 at Jun 13, 2010,
Quote by ctb
Don't 'fight' these forum haters as part of those people are just generally 'trolling' others and it would give them the attention they crave.

Just sit back and let the mods take care of the spam, thank you.

+1

plus, everyone should have an opinion... If I hate a band and their latest album is out, I have the right to post "I hate this band for this reason..." Or "this album sucks because..." It's called freedom of speech...
lol u liek dragon4s
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by hawk_kst
+1

plus, everyone should have an opinion... If I hate a band and their latest album is out, I have the right to post "I hate this band for this reason..." Or "this album sucks because..." It's called freedom of speech...

A lot of people don't have a reason, they just do it for attention.
Even in this very thread I get abused for liking dragonforce, even though that isn't what i said.
Grow up world.
Quote by stargazer5000
Even in this very thread I get abused for liking dragonforce, even though that isn't what i said.
Grow up world.

Learn to analytically read, I was obviously not serious. Your lack of comprehension is all the ammo I need for making fun of you.

But seriously, this thread is dumb.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by phoenix_crush
Iron Maiden sucks! Only total ******s like them!

OH EM GEE

You sir are a dumb***.
Quote by dillon1022
OH EM GEE

You sir are a dumb***.

Nah, you're the dumbass. You seem to have no idea what a troll is.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!