Hi,
So, when trying to find a specific note of the same octave i have to apply a formula to up it/lower it then apply a second formula that would place me on the same note,same octave but a diffrent palce on the neck - ok, screw this sentence.

I have seached on the net, but couldnt really find what i was looking for, so i opened up pain and did it myself

Basicly what i got here, are notes dyed out of the same octave.

If i missunderstood something, and if there are corrections to be made, please:
(I used paint, but a photoshop "master" could just blend over so it would look more beautiful)

This is confusing, what exactly are you trying to do?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
For someone to verify i didnt do any mistakes. Im just coloring the neck's notes which fall in to the same octave.
Quote by DocArunas
For someone to verify i didnt do any mistakes. Im just coloring the neck's notes which fall in to the same octave.

Ok, it doesn't look like you've made any mistakes but I'll admit I don't have the patience to look over the whole thing in detail.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.