I don't mean like scene metalcore bands like Underoath and Blessthefall or the devil wears prada. I mean what are some good heavy christian metal bands? more metal and less metalcore.
Slayer
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played
try August Burns Red...they are metalcore-ish but they are actually goodand they are not scene at all
for today, oh sleeper, mychildren mybride, sleeping giant, impending doom, as i lay dying( most of their stuff), war of ages, a plea for purging, haste the day(burning bridges only really), the chariot, norma jean, onward to olympus, in the midst of lions, thats all i can just think of off the top of my head, but im pretty sure a buddy of mine found like a wiki page that had a list of all christian metal bands.
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
Google White metal, and you'll fin out many bands, Crimson moonlight is pretty cool, so is Mortification. Peace
Faith +1
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by YoungViking
Becoming the Archetypes pretty sick

Yes.

Also, Living Sacrifice
Why does it have to be christian?

The vast majority of awesome metal bands aren't christian, so why would you limit yourself like this?
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
He didn't say he only wants to listen to christian bands, he's just asking if anyone knows any, most likely to add to his music collection.
Why would you even assume that?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
POD (payable on death) are christian metal i believe

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Some people don't realize there is a difference between a band where all the members are christian (underoath) and bands that outright sing (or scream) about loving jesus. Singing about loving jesus can be called "gay".
Quote by phoenix_crush
Some people don't realize there is a difference between a band where all the members are christian (underoath) and bands that outright sing (or scream) about loving jesus. Singing about loving jesus can be called "gay".

Haha, ummm have you ever even listened to Underoath? All of theirs songs are basically an auditory fellating of Jesus.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Yeah dude, all those bands, Underoath, ABR, Norma Jean, Showbread etc, etc all have ridiculously religious lyrics.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Check out Soul Embraced. Straight up Christian death metal.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Das_Skittles
Check out Soul Embraced. Straight up Christian death metal.

I can only imagine jesus freak death metal. "I will tear you limb from limb, then go to confession!"
Wow Skillet metal? Not even close. Some of these may have been mentioned but I'll just put a list. Now I'm not great at categorizing metal bands, but I'll try.

Death Metal
Life in Your Way(my favorite), Norma Jean, Zao, As Cities Burn, As I Lay Dying, The Beloved, Demon Hunter(some stuff, check their new album), Extol(amazing!), Means, Seven System, Stretch Arm Strong, Living Sacrifice

Melodic Metal(experimental too)
Still Remains, In Fear and Faith, Oceana

Southern Metal
Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, The Showdown

Classic Metal
Stryper, Barren Cross, Whiteheart, Whitecross, X-Sinner(kind of metal, sounds a lot like ACDC), Tourniquet,