Traded for my lovepedal purple plexi, the Tanabe Dumkudo!

pics time, yey

Roight. wtf is the Jali knob? it's supposed to be a harmonics overfilter or something, it's like another tone knob but cooler imo, just don't set it to max if you have a bright guitar/amp.

Review:
This pedal is targeted for that smooth overdrive/dumble/eric johnson sound and all.

It's got 3 modes, Red, Blue and Green

Red: Marshall mode basically, sounds like a low gain plexi if you ask me, doesn't have that EVH sound, then again this is a low gain pedal, not a BLEASHASHSAGDJHA clipper...

Does that Boston - Don't Look Back sound very well and works as a great boost mode for your amp.

Blue: EJ without fuzzyness, basically it's the smoothest, most creamy mode, has a slight volume drop but it just oouzes with smoothness and is my favorite mode for playing lead work. Works as a different boost, my favorite boost i think...

Green: Dumble mode really. sounds less smooth then the blue mode, sounds more like an amp rather then a clean amp with an od + fuzz. most amount of volume, works as a great boost but shines when playing chords and jazz type stuff with the neck pu.

What sounds can it make?
ZZ Top to Eric Johnson, Eric Gale to anyone who uses a Dumble ODS. Hell it can even do a convincing Jimmy Page clanky sound if you lower the gain on the red mode and up the volume.

Clips?

Why bother when i have a crappy pc mic and my recording program is being an idiot.

Great pedal?
as awesome as ever
go get it, now
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Have any sound clips?
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
love the abalone face on that,, been hearing a lot about dumkudo lately maybe have to check one out in the future
Good Sir
Recorded a demo but i won't upload it because it's no different from a boss pedal because of the recording gear, and my horrible playing atm.

just cut my nails so i can't really play anything the way i want to play :/

i'll give it a go later

Thanks Rokket, you have to try it out, it's crazy versatile and just sounds very kick ass