hello, how many left handed players are here?

please reply ONLY if you are left handed.
im left handed but i play a right handed guitar. i know this guy who plays left handed and wow he's ****ing good at guitar
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Wow. So, it's not very common for lefty's to play actual lefty flip guitars?
That's odd. I happen to have three lefty flips. (and a lefty flip amp and cord combo too!) xD
Quote by supersac
im left handed and proud of it

I'm too but not proud
There are not many guitars to select from and that's very spastic.

What about to do something in order companys understand our drama (lol) and start making more left handed guitars?

im a lefty, play a righty

how you are doing that? i can't play a right.
Last edited by Addynson at Jun 13, 2010,
I'm left handed but play a right handed guitar.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Addynson

how you are doing that? i can't play a right.

i did it pretty easily, i didn't know i was supposed to play it any other way when i started 15 years ago. i can't play a lefty to save my life.
I'm right handed.

You can't expect people to not post in a thread if you say so in the OP. You should have put up a pol instead.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
I'm right handed.

You can't expect people to not post in a thread if you say so in the OP. You should have put up a pol instead.

and now what? idiot?!!
Quote by Addynson
and now what? idiot?!!

What?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by -DaTB-
Wow. So, it's not very common for lefty's to play actual lefty flip guitars?
That's odd. I happen to have three lefty flips. (and a lefty flip amp and cord combo too!) xD

Is their a difference between lefty flip amps and chords?
Quote by leg end

"Roses are red,
Violets are bitchin'
Goddammit woman,
get back in the kitchen"
<~~~ lefty
My Music! Click to hear!
Gear
Lefty 2003 MIM Strat w/Lace Sensors
Lefty Ovation Celeb
Lefty Epi SG G400

Peavey Encore 65 Tube
Peavey Envoy 110 SS

Boss CS-3
Boss DD-3
Vintage DOD Flanger
MT-2 (yuck)
Big Muff Pi
Boss RC-2 Loop Pedal
Im a lefty, play righty but it doesnt matter lol^^ when you never touched a guitar youre hands isnt used to anything, so it doesnt matter which you start on
I'm also a lefty that plays a righty. For the longest time I blamed my poor picking speed on my right hand, although after watching a Paul Gilbert instructional video on youtube I realized that I was angling the pick the wrong way. Now my picking speed is awesome and I bit the bullet and spent mad money on a righty schecter hellraiser fr, now cementing my choice to play righty.

To all you righty playing lefties:

You can do it, just make sure to be extra critical of your technique and practice hard
Lefty here, in the process of recruiting every lefty on the net.
Lefties Unite!
I'm a lefty.

I started out playing flipped, but then switched to right like a traitor.

no.
Quote by youngapprentice

To all you righty playing lefties:

You can do it, just make sure to be extra critical of your technique and practice hard

i think this is good advice to anyone playing a music instrument
It would be cool to play lefty, for starters you'd show up the correct way on a webcam because of the mirror image
I have to admit, I am seeing a slight improvement in the selection of guitars available from even companies like Ibanez. We just need to keep pushing!
Lefties Unite!
Quote by ActofGod
I have to admit, I am seeing a slight improvement in the selection of guitars available from even companies like Ibanez. We just need to keep pushing!

What I've always found is that there's a huge lack of mid-level guitars in the left handed category.

Low end guitars? Tons.
High End guitars? Tons.

But there's a huge gap in the $500 $1000 range it seems.

Either way, there are more than enough out there to cover any style of music.

Despite the common opinion I think that it's a rather awesome thing being left handed. I can bring my 335 to a gig without fear that some drunken jackass will start hammering away at it between sets (this has happened plenty of times to the other guitarist in my band) and I can take it to a jam without ever having to worry about anyone asking to play it. On top of that, if any of my guitars ever gets stolen it'll be pretty damned easy to find if the person tries to pawn it or sell it.
I'm left handed and proud of it.
I play a left handed guitar.
I'm better than any other guitarist in my area.