Totally cryptic and relentless death metal, with some odd but fitting folky parts(makes me think of Trial Of The Bow).These guys are underrated and totally crushing! The execution is flawless and they manage to be very diverse with great atmosphere. Myspace
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Well it's a bunch of White dudes who wish they Japanese dudes haha.I love the folky parts,it fits in so well. I also dig how the combine melodic elements without making it sound flowery.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by InvaderTSN
Judging from their name and the song titles, I assumed it was a bunch of Japanese dudes, but then I scrolled down, and it was a bunch of white guys. Weird.

Savage stuff.

Probably because they're named after a Chinese guy
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Yeah, I see your point.

I'm not sure how I feel about the band though.
Maybe a few more listens?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Ko'muso is a legendary track imo
Quote by Steve08

Really cool band, but I did lose interest after enough listens. The guitar tone is exactly like Ignivomous', they must use the same recording studio.