Do you really have to be such an asshole that you tell them to get a real guitar even though it's just a damn game?
You don't tell people who play GTA to get a real gun do you? Dick.
Quote by whalepudding
Look at your guitar. Is it small, stripy, and honey-producing? If so, you might have gotten it mixed up with a bee.

Quote by WillPlayForFood
My last room mate came hoem drunk kicked my door in and proceeded to roll me up into my futon matress. He can go to hell for that.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I play guitar hero AND have a real guitar. Where's your god now?
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
What is real? how is it defined? For all you know there are no real guitars and you're just wanking off a giraffe.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Quote by myevilside
I play guitar hero AND have a real guitar. Where's your god now?

Mordor with the rest of them

calm down dude, you don't tell kids to be gangsters if they play GTA so who cares if they play this?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I turned a keyboard in to a guitar for "Frets on Fire" (Guitar Hero for PC).
I want to hit him for some reason.
I love guitar hero. There. I said it.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by ctb
I want to hit him for some reason.

I know right? frets on fire is completely different to guitar hero.

EDIT:
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
I love guitar hero. There. I said it.

And i now love you.
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
If it wasn't for GH, I probably wouldn't be playing guitar right now.

OP is being an elitist douche.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by myevilside
I know right? frets on fire is completely different to guitar hero.
I have no problem with those games, for the record.

Ahh, just realised he was talking about the keyboard from a computer and not the instrument.
Quote by whalepudding
Look at your guitar. Is it small, stripy, and honey-producing? If so, you might have gotten it mixed up with a bee.

Quote by WillPlayForFood
My last room mate came hoem drunk kicked my door in and proceeded to roll me up into my futon matress. He can go to hell for that.
Rock Band>Guitar Hero

/thread
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Now if people want to spend comparable on guitar hero that they could on a real guitar, and they want to spend time playing guitar hero and acquiring skills on guitar hero that you could be spending learning guitar, that's their decision and you need to respect that. Is it a stupid? Debatable, but if that's how people want to spend their time, let them do it. It doesn't make you any more or less of a musician, just relax and let guitar hero players have their fun.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by petmyhat
guitar hero, frets on fire, it's all the same... we keep telling them to get a real guitar, and they consider it to be mean if you do so.

That is because you are confusing a game with actually playing the guitar.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by Boggy B
Do you really have to be such an asshole that you tell them to get a real guitar even though it's just a damn game?
You don't tell people who play GTA to get a real gun do you? Dick.

+100000

I play both myself and I'm sick of elitist pricks like the TS saying that retarded "play a real guitar" shit to Guitar Hero/Rock Band players.

(For the record, I actually picked up the real guitar before ever being exposed to GH/RB, and as stated before, I enjoy playing both).

In a nutshell, grow the **** up, TS.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

^^that sig right thar is relevant to this thread.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
You do realize that the GH community is so big that the players that are really good and are big on youtube get TONS of money just for playing Guitar Hero/Rockband... right?

I doubt they'd make that much playing "real guitar".

And anyways, why would you want someone with little to no interest in actually becoming a musician try to become one? That's stupid...
Last edited by ChadLikesGuitar at Jun 13, 2010,