I bought a GFS Crunchy Rail to replace my VEH bridge, and a Fat Pat to replace the stock Agile pickup. I love the crunchy rail, but the fat pat lacks volume, and the tone is strange to my ears. It sounds decent if I completely tweak my EQ for it, but it definately has a vintage twangy, kinda high in treble, but low in ultra high treble sound? Weird. Hard to explain.

Anyway, I dislike it. I was considering putting a VEH neck pickup in there instead, but then I thought maybe I should try the hotter VEH bridge in there (as it's output would be more even with the crunchy rail.)

Thoughts? Anything stupid here? Please explain
Agile 2800 Baritone (Crunchy Rail bridge/Fat Pat Neck) or Douglas WRL 590 -> MXR Super Comp -> -> MXR M108 EQ -> Peavey 5150 212 (Eminence Redcoat Gov) or Bugera V5
It'd be VERY loud i guess, past the point of even being able to lower it to get the right volume.
no active pickups for me sir, batteries are for vibrators...

It is only a difference of 11.2 bridge to 9.4k neck. The neck version of the crunchy rail is 10.4 and even the power rail neck is 10k. Seems like it wouldn't be that bad, and I could roll down the volume to make it super clean. *shrug*

Unless it just won't work, I think it's worth a try.
Agile 2800 Baritone (Crunchy Rail bridge/Fat Pat Neck) or Douglas WRL 590 -> MXR Super Comp -> -> MXR M108 EQ -> Peavey 5150 212 (Eminence Redcoat Gov) or Bugera V5
its not like it wont work, it just might not sound exactly the way you think it will. there are guitarists out there who use bridge pickups in the neck position, or vice versa. its not like it will break your guitar or anything. if you think you might get the sound you want by doing that, go for it.