I know i have a spider III yada yada yada

My Q is, what amp could i swap it for?

EDIT: 75 watt...forgot to add that
"I want a drink"

"You always want something. In Tibet, if they want something...they give something away"

"Do they? That must be why they are such a dominant global power"

Brought to you by Graham Linehan and Dylan Moran
Last edited by BoxerLadABC at Jun 13, 2010,
Half a stick of gum...

Nothing much really, its only like $100 new and the resale is garbage sooo... like anything worth $50.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by ChucklesMginty
What wattage is it?

They generally don't sell for very much.

"I want a drink"

"You always want something. In Tibet, if they want something...they give something away"

i barely got anything for my line 6 at trade in, most of the money was made by the boss-awful-zone pedal i traded in. Then i got my randall which is a great amp.

You wont get much, you might as well go check how much you'll get though.
I dont find this a really bad amp....apart from the screaming......do you think someone would be stupid enough to trade in a old marshall for it?
"I want a drink"

Quote by Metalcore Jero
Best thing to do is save, sell up your spider and get a tube combo

Or a better modeler/SS. A lot of people have those to begin with because they can't afford to crank a tube amp, and most of the ones with power scaling are either a bit basic(Vox AC4) or a bit pricey(Egnater rebel)
Quote by GURREN LAGANN
Or a better modeler/SS. A lot of people have those to begin with because they can't afford to crank a tube amp, and most of the ones with power scaling are either a bit basic(Vox AC4) or a bit pricey(Egnater rebel)

But that Rebel is worth every penny!
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.
OP, get a Peavey Bandit or Vypyr 75. They'll be more expensive but much cheaper than an equivalently loud tube amp.