Hello guys. I'm looking for a bridge pup replacement for my HSS strat. I play classic and heavy rock and some times metal (metallica, iron maiden).

I like Satch's tone a lot really.. and Neil Zaza's.. I'm between the FRED or the Mo Joe DM pups and the Custom 5 SH 14 by SD. Which one would suit me better? Keep in mind it's a strat. Thanks.
What amp are you using?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
What amp are you using?

I've got a Vypyr 30 but I use the POD X3 anyway most of the time, since I record at home mostly. Dont have a band at the moment.
Quote by haceteunosmates
I've got a Vypyr 30 but I use the POD X3 anyway most of the time, since I record at home mostly. Dont have a band at the moment.

I'd be much more inclined to say that you should really learn to properly tweak the EQs that the POD has and get the best tone out of it you can before upgrading anything else. Also you're probably better off upgrading the rest of your setup before getting a pickup swap, upgrading your amp and guitar will help you get closer to the tone you want than your pickups.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
At this stage pickups won't have a huge impact on your sound. With a POD and modelling amp, or even either one, the sound is almost entirely the amp/POD. Wait until you get a regular amp, and are ready to take out the POD, and pickups will have a bigger influence on the sound.

Also, if you really like Satch's tone and don't want to go for his amp, try a Satchurator. They're nice boost pedals.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?