I have been looking for the (Some Like It Hot) Guitar tabs. Can anybody help me ?I want that solo by Andy Taylor .Thanks
Another Andy Taylor fan! that is a great solo in that song, he also did the solo in Belinda Carslisle's song "Mad about you" he's even in the video! if you haven't seen it check it out on youtube sometime.

Andy does some good work on his solo album "Thunder" check that out if you can if you like Andy Taylor, he is awesome outside Duran Duran and very underrated.
Quote by mistabone
Another Andy Taylor fan! that is a great solo in that song, he also did the solo in Belinda Carslisle's song "Mad about you" he's even in the video! if you haven't seen it check it out on youtube sometime.

Andy does some good work on his solo album "Thunder" check that out if you can if you like Andy Taylor, he is awesome outside Duran Duran and very underrated.

Yes I heard all that stuff from him ! If you can come across the tabs please let me know .Might sound crazy but I feel he is one of the best around !
Doesn't sound crazy at all ! he is very underrated and a very good guitarist.
He plays Schecter and Gibson guitars but he used an Ibanez on the DD album "seven and the ragged tiger"

As you can tell he is one of my top favs

Eddie Van Halen
Aldo Nova
Andy Taylor