http://www.myspace.com/somedayutopia

Release The Hounds, I Believe In You and Get Yourself Together are the songs in question. They are also on my profile. Ignore the 2008 demos, they are crap. :P

I play guitar, additional keyboards and sing backing vocals, as well as write the songs. The demo was actually recorded in my room and produced/mixed by me, first time ever. I do think it sounds pretty good, all things considering.

All constructive criticism is appreciated.

Thanks
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Not bad. Its not really my kind of music, but it wasn't bad.
first headbang stack.

Very nice, love the intro on sinking ship! I like the smooth, jazzy edge you have to your solos and riffs. I think for a possible next song you could have a very much more synth focused approach and really take advantage of those keys rather than letting the guitar get all the limelight, just to add some variety. Keep up the good work! :-)
Thats really good for bedroom recording. I'd defiantily be stoked to go to a bar and see a band play this music. It's not my type of music that I'd go out to find, but you guys play well and compose good songs.
Last edited by Big-TOG at Jun 13, 2010,
Quote by RANDUMB!
Not bad. Its not really my kind of music, but it wasn't bad.

Thanks.

Quote by facemelt365
Very nice, love the intro on sinking ship! I like the smooth, jazzy edge you have to your solos and riffs. I think for a possible next song you could have a very much more synth focused approach and really take advantage of those keys rather than letting the guitar get all the limelight, just to add some variety. Keep up the good work! :-)

Thanks for the tip, I have some new songs written so we'll give them a more keyboard oriented approach and see how it goes.

Quote by Big-TOG
Thats really good for bedroom recording. I'd defiantily be stoked to go to a bar and see a band play this music. It's not my type of music that I'd go out to find, but you guys play well and compose good songs.

Thanks very much.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"