It's not "true".
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
even i can tell that is fake.

That site just smells of fake.

Not only that but look at the english used in the description
Why would you even remotely consider that a site which labels itself "China Wholesale Products Center" could be legit?
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
yeah totally fake.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
is it one of the sites that makes cheap copy guitars or does it just take money? (ive never heard of this site before)
its fake mate and you need to remove the link from the 1st post.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Swannie
is it one of the sites that makes cheap copy guitars or does it just take money? (ive never heard of this site before)

You have not missed anything important

They make FAKEs !
Last edited by paruwi at Jun 13, 2010,
Do we really need a counter?

UG has gone 0 Days without a tradetang/or site like it thread..
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
It's true.

Obviously it is. You're going to buy a guitar that is listed as a Gibson LP with Gibson printed on the headstock for a reasonable price. It's obviously true.

But is it an authentic USA Gibson LP? No.
Do I need to post a picture of a real Gibson molded case? Because, that case says Gibsun.

Guitar Info

Serial number unrecognized

Your guitar may have been made prior to 1977, in that case you may need to use the Vintage Panel, simply select all the options that best describe your guitar. If you are still having difficulties please contact the webmaster.

Wow it's even better of a deal this thing is probably worth $25,000.00.
Michael
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio (Ebony w/ Gold)
Peavy Rage 158 Practice Amp
Last edited by SpawnedX at Jun 13, 2010,
Guys, we really don't need to be giving these people free advertising by throwing their website around. Use some common sense, these are clearly fakes.

There are at least three threads open right now asking about this or another site. Let's try not to give them any more press, yes?