Page 1 of 3
You know when people say they are a 70's kid or an 80's kid?

Well, I was born in 1992, what does that make me? I think I was too young to consciously realise I was in the 90's to do all the 90's stuff!

Btw this was inspired when one of my friends said he was a 90's kid.

So am I a 90's kid or a Naughties kid?

None of this please: "You're a naughty kid. ROFLMAO EPIC LULZ"
You're a 90's kid I'd say, but purists might say you didn't appreciate the 90's fully, like me.
90's kid. It makes no sense to think you weren't.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I was born in 87. What am I guys?
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I was born in the same year and I'm more of a 90's kid.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
^90's

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by Nelsean
I was born in 87. What am I guys?

This is harder than TS' question
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by red157
We're 90s kids.

The sort who can vaguely remember watching Batman the Animated series in its original run... Who were the perfect age for the Pokemon craze... And probably owned a Fisher Price castle and/or boat.

This things are essential to being a 90's kid.
/SG/
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."
You are Generation Y. The best of the best. But seriously, everyony born post 93 aren't all there in the head.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by red157
We're 90s kids.

The sort who can vaguely remember watching Batman the Animated series in its original run... Who were the perfect age for the Pokemon craze... And probably owned a Fisher Price castle and/or boat.

Jesus Christ. Are you me?
I was born in 93 and although I was born in the 90's almost all my memories are of the 00's so I say I'm an 00's kid.
I'm a 90s kid too.

I still listen to real CDs and want cassettes too.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
90's Kid: (Definition taken from Encyclopedia Brittanica)

A kid who was lucid enough during the 90's to realize that Pokemon was the one true religion, and Nirvana really wasn't all that great.
Gear:
08' Gibson Les Paul Studio
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ Vintage 30
Peavy Vypyr 15 watt
MXR 10 Band EQ
MXR EVH Phase 90
Boss DS-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah

Death to all butt metal.
Quote by red157
We're 90s kids.

Born in '95. And experienced all of that.
Quote by Vampire 255
I'm a 90s kid too.

I still listen to real CDs and want cassettes too.

That sounds like me. I still have my parent's 1991 Sony stereo system where I can copy CD's onto cassetes.

EDIT: I looked back on wikipedia and I didn't realize the Pokemon movies were that old. I do remember seeing the first 3 movies in theaters and every single time, only like 4 kids my age would be awake and ALL the adults were asleep.
Last edited by KileManA7X at Jun 13, 2010,
Quote by KirkMetallica
But seriously, everyone born post 93 aren't all there in the head.

You have a valid point there. I've already noticed that, but I thought that it only happened here in Portugal and Spain... Well, globazition maybe has something to do with this.
Even God has a Hell, his love for Humanity.
by Friedrich Nietzsche

Call me Edge
I'd say a '00s kid. You were like.... 8 when the 90s ended. It would be like my father (born in '62) to say he was a 60s kid who enjoyed and experienced all of what happened that decade when he obviously wasn't old enough to full appreciate it.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Well, I was born in '91 and I remember a lot of good stuff.
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Quote by TheLifeguard
90's Kid: (Definition taken from Encyclopedia Brittanica)

A kid who was lucid enough during the 90's to realize that Pokemon was the one true religion, and Nirvana really wasn't all that great.

ok i'm a 90's kid
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by Edgecrsuher
You have a valid point there. I've already noticed that, but I thought that it only happened here in Portugal and Spain... Well, globazition maybe has something to do with this.

Yeah, globalization sucks. A few people I've met and stories I've heard about post 93 kids... makes me worry
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by red157
We're 90s kids.

This. I watched Batman religiously and I was about 8 when pokemon really took off. I'd say I'm a 90's kid for sure.
Quote by bass-man9712
ok i'm a 90's kid

I guess I'm a 90's kid too. Nirvana ****ing sucked in my opinion. Way too over blown in the media. Most of my 90's memories involve Pokemon.
Quote by red157
We're 90s kids.

Can't forget one of those! I still have mine too.

Edit: And I clearly remember the Batman, being old enough to understand Pokemon (the show and the games), and also remember Stone Temple Pilots and Soundgarden two of the biggest bands that got me into rock and metal. Nirvana sucked in my opinion.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Last edited by Scutchington at Jun 13, 2010,
Quote by Scutchington

Talk about conformity I still have mine too
Quote by Colgate Total
I'd say a '00s kid. You were like.... 8 when the 90s ended. It would be like my father (born in '62) to say he was a 60s kid who enjoyed and experienced all of what happened that decade when he obviously wasn't old enough to full appreciate it.

Yeah, but the '60s had the sexual revolution, hippies, drugs, and Woodstock. The '90s had cool toys and cartoons. Nothing else worth talking about happened in the '90s.
Quote by Scutchington
*Car carpet city*

My school had one but I didn't...

Thanks to my imagination, me and my toy cars knew no limits. Screw car carpet city.

This is rapidly turning into another you reminisce you lose thread.

Last edited by red157 at Jun 13, 2010,
Quote by KileManA7X
That sounds like me. I still have my parent's 1991 Sony stereo system where I can copy CD's onto cassetes.

EDIT: I looked back on wikipedia and I didn't realize the Pokemon movies were that old. I do remember seeing the first 3 movies in theaters and every single time, only like 4 kids my age would be awake and ALL the adults were asleep.

I used to wake my parents up if they fell asleep during the Pokemon films and force them to watch it.

Not surprisingly, they used to get into heated arguments about who had to take me and my sister to the cinema.
Quote by red157
We're 90s kids.

this describes me perfectly

EDIT: Hell, Pokémon basically taught me to read.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Jun 13, 2010,
Quote by KileManA7X

I remember the first 3 movies too. I remember having the first on VHS.

I miss the old cassette/CD stereo.

To be honest I'd rather have a cassette Walkman than an Ipod anyday.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Vampire 255
I remember the first 3 movies too. I remember having the first on VHS.

I miss the old cassette/CD stereo.

To be honest I'd rather have a cassette Walkman than an Ipod anyday.

Me too man finally I found someone who agrees. Everyone asks me why in 2010 do I still buy cassetes from 1996
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Jesus Christ. Are you me?

This, it scared me for a moment.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by red157
My school had one but I didn't...

Thanks to my imagination, me and my toy cars knew no limits. Screw car carpet city.

This is rapidly turning into another you reminisce you lose thread.

I see your Biker Mice From Mars and raise you...
Attachments:
280r03a.jpg
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Hanson are musical legends.

You watch your god damn mouth when talking about them.

Quote by TheQuailman

I mean, look at me. Can't even get an erection unless I strangle a goat.

It's Time To Be Immortal Cause Heros Never Die!
Quote by KirkMetallica
You are Generation Y. The best of the best. But seriously, everyony born post 93 aren't all there in the head.

Even though I was born in 94, I totally agree with you. Most of the people I know that are 17 or older are, on average less douchey than kids my age. But thats probably just because they have matured though.
Page 1 of 3