Page 1 of 2
Technically it's not over just yet, but generally speaking it is.

You see, my friends, I was quite hammered yesterday night in the olde town of Lennoxville (a.k.a. the official top party university city in Canada) with my buddies, one of them lives there. And well, we walked around, visited about 10 houses which were all pretty much DESTROYED from years of partying students occuppying them. And then went to a huge outdoor tent club sort of thing. Then saw a flaming couch fly out of a window (the usual tradition, from what I've heard) from 5 stories high and then watched it smash onto the ground below. Then went to that famous purple poutine place and thankfully ended up in the proper appartment I was planning on sleeping in. Then woke up, realised that me and my friend had totally finished the entire 55 pack of Coors Light, or 56, or whatever it was. Either way, it all ended up in me belly.

So, yeah fatigue induced boredom has stricken me; how was the pit's week-end...
Sucked. Thanks for bringing it up.

All I did was stay up on UG and play PSP. That's how the rest of my summer is going to be.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I set a cow on fire and threw it through a window over the weekend.

Nah I spent most of my time organizing band crap and checking up on show schedules, etc. Oh, and I worked.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jun 13, 2010,
Quote by JayT44

All I did was stay up on UG and play PSP. That's how the rest of my summer is going to be.

Pay yourself a visit to Lennoxville my friend. It WILL change your life.
Quote by JayT44

Sounds like me except without the PSP

My weekened was pretty much like any other. Sleep, shit, eat, fap and go on UG.
Quote by angusfan16
I set a cow on fire and threw it through a window over the weekend.

Nah I spent most of my time organizing band crap and checking up on show
schedules, etc.

As long as it was on a couch.
Quote by metalblaster
Pay yourself a visit to Lennoxville my friend. It WILL change your life.

Why? And I'm only 15, I have no way of getting to Quebec.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
I went camping with my family, it was okay, but it rained a lot...

Also, This

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
sleep, eat, UG, occasional playing of an instrument, girlfriend, foooooood, shit tv, innernet.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by JayT44

Why? And I'm only 15, I have no way of getting to Quebec.

OH ok then.

you might want to wait a few years to understand what benefit it shall to bring to your life.
Quote by Colgate Total
They make packs of beer in 55?

Is it 55 or 56? i dont even remember because it was free lol and i was already half-drunk

its one of those pentagon shaped things and you put ice in it.
Watched World Cup

Was awesome

Saw "Get Him to the Greek"

It sucked

So I think the World Cup part elevates my weekend to awesome even with the shit movie. Although I've had this school work hanging over my head, and I'm doing it right now.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
Watched World Cup

Was awesome

Saw "Get Him to the Greek"

It sucked

So I think the World Cup part elevates my weekend to awesome even with the shit movie. Although I've had this school work hanging over my head, and I'm doing it right now.

This as well, minus the movie and school work.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by JayT44

better be playing MGS!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by metalblaster
Is it 55 or 56? i dont even remember because it was free lol and i was already half-drunk

its one of those pentagon shaped things and you put ice in it.

I've seen them in packs of 6, 12, 15, 18, 24, and 30 only.

56 would be heavenly.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
My weekend sucked - I was hoping to get a couple of mates round to watch the England match, but they were all out. me and my mate was also hoping to go out with a few other people but again today these people were revising. SO a pretty shit weekend.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Worst long weekend ever. Studied throughout the entire thing (including today) for my trial HSC exams starting on Friday
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
actually, I've just been told I'm being kicked out of the house and I gotta be gone by Friday. So definitely not my ideal weekend.
Quote by btones
actually, I've just been told I'm being kicked out of the house and I gotta be gone by Friday. So definitely not my ideal weekend.

THhat sucks man. Any idea where you're going?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44

THhat sucks man. Any idea where you're going?

Actually yeah, I'm going to be living with my friend in Los Angeles. Which is essentially what I wanted to do anyway, but I didn't want it to be on bad terms like this.
i spent all yesterday building a trebuchet, got a mighty fine sunburn down my arms but i have a scaled seige weapon in my living room. it can fire like 20+ feet when we got it to actually fire
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by btones
Actually yeah, I'm going to be living with my friend in Los Angeles. Which is essentially what I wanted to do anyway, but I didn't want it to be on bad terms like this.

Well that's good that you have somewhere to go. Good luck man.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Had a typical lazy Sunday when I should really have finished some work, might have to do an all nighter or blast through it before 13:00 tommorow when I go to college. Saturday was good though, went paintballing all day and it was hysterical and then to the pub to watch England match. Was a good atmosphere but Robert Green is a twat.
Not bad, I worked for two days, watched the England game last night. Sat and watched other World Cup matches today. Nowt flash.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Went out to a crappy dance on a football pitch in the rain, was fantastic at the time, but I spewed my ring up when I went home. I don't think it was directly because of excess alcohol, probably more to do with how fast my head was spinning. My eyes felt like those spinning things inside slot machines.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
****ing rubbish, had to sit in and revise for 3 exams this week. At least there was football on the telly.
It was decent, hung out with friends, but nothing really exciting happened. Made tacos and spanish rice for the family.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I should have revised for an exam on Tuesday which is Business Studies, but it isn't the hardest subject.
Well, my the guitarists for my band showed up at my house 2PM Friday, and left this morning.... we got a lot done, as far as both writing and rehearsal, despite the bassist not being there.

There were also shenanigans, including running from the police and almost getting arrested over a dispute involving a public pool and our definition of the word trespassing (our singer now knows what it's like in the back of a police car... hehe....). Also, we attempted to find a cow for the lead guitarist to ride, but sadly, at that point in the night, we couldn't find any farms where the cows weren't in a barn.....
Quote by truiteleague
Drunk...with coors light??!! I didn't know you could get drunk by drinking water!!
I don't think it has to do with the water; I think it's from the urine.
Quote by btones

Lucky I wish I could move back home to LA
Prom, hockey, world cup, and seeing my girlfriend Friday Saturday and Sunday.

It was a good weekend
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by truiteleague
Drunk...with coors light??!! I didn't know you could get drunk by drinking water!!

Hey when its free you pretty much have no choice.

plus it was actually cold certified which meant it wuite literally tasted like water.
pretty sweet. its grad party season, no one has a valid reason to have a bad weekend.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Last edited by Fenderhippie69 at Jun 13, 2010,
race car engine noise on Notre-Dame island @ MTL
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Page 1 of 2