does anyone have any tips for playing sounds the moment you hear them in your head instead of waiting and writing them down i mean i dont have any problems coming up with the stuff its just like how could i improve to where i can play the ideas in my head instead of having the delay of hearing the note in my head and playing it
Hum it and record it. Then figure it out later. I'm not sure i understand the question?
learning theory and training your ear. that's really all there is to it - analyze and listen.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Well, I do the same all the time, think about riffs and melodies, then I sing them, then, while singing, I figure it out on the guitar, then record it as fast as possible (with my cell phone, shitty quiality, i know...) before i forget it, lol :P
Play Punk Rock. You can literally write and record an entire song in 30 minutes
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by lockwolf
Play Punk Rock. You can literally write and record an entire song in 30 minutes

to be fair, you could say the exact same about almost any genre. of course it would proabably be a boring and generic song, but it could be done.

anyway, there is no way to get the song from your head into a tangible format without playing it in some way. might be as simple as humming it into your cell phone or keeping a note pad in your back pocket to jot down notes. in fact, it proabably is that simple