hey guys, Im looking for a bass amp and a cheap one at that (cheap as in money )

Specifically in the $100-200 price range (I may go $250 if it's an AMAZING amp). I know that doesn't leave much, but If you guys could help me out, that would be great.

With about 10 minutes of research I found 3 potentials as well:

Fender Rumble 60 Bass Combo Amp ($199.99)
Peavey MAX110 Bass Combo ($159.99)
Behringer Ultrabass BXL450 45W 1x10" ($149.99)

Thanks in advance
Try the Acoustic AB50. It should be a fine practice amp. You are not likely to find a gigging amplifier at that budget unless you find a good used one at a fire sale price.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I'd go for that Peavey max 110 bass amp. It's a perfect practice amp, and you could maybe squeeze out a jam gig with a drummer OR (not both) a guitarist, if you crank it up.
Last edited by Andrax20 at Jun 15, 2010,
Quote by Andrax20
I'd go for that Peavey max 100 bass amp. It's a perfect practice amp, and you could maybe squeeze out a jam gig with a drummer OR (not both) a guitarist, if you crank it up.

Yeah, i didnt mention that the Peavey was my main choice, I was just seeing if anybody had other amps I could look into.

The extent that this amp would be used would be either just vids of me doin covers or with my friend and his guitar.
the Peavey if it only for practice.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!