i messed up my itunes library, i clicked my mouse once and now instead of having all of the songs organized like all songs from one album together, they are all scambled. i cant really decribe it and UG wont let me post a screenshot. ill try to paint a picture with words instead:

its like this-
under Rob Zombie its like: Jesus Frankenstein 5:24 Hellbilly Deluxe 2 Metal
then under that instead of having the rest of the album it shows a few songs on the next album like: Ironhead 4:11 The Sinister Urge Metal
House of 1000 Corpses 9:27 The Sinister Urge Metal
and it continues on with the sinister urge for 3 more songs before showing one more hellbilly deluxe 2 song, then it shows 1 more sinister urge song, then 2 more hellbilly deluxe 2 songs and it goes on similar to that instead of having all of the songs on one album grouped together.

can someone help me fix this? what did i do?
Um... go up to the top and click the album column?
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by sadSTATUE

Seriously...
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by sadSTATUE

If my calculations are correct, considering the mass of the sun as constant through the last 3 billion years, this is the correct answer TS.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Yeh, you just changed the order the songs are listed in. They can be listed in artist, album, date purchased, amount of plays, length of the song etc.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by sadSTATUE

or artist, depending on how you want it lol

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
I once reacted badly to a griffin messing up my library...

Though apparently this was just part of his process of reordering my books into alphabetical order (by author).

Long story short, it's a very practical system and I've learned not to make snap judgements about mythical creatures, whatever the setting. I hope you find your griffin, TS.
Last edited by red157 at Jun 13, 2010,
Quote by damian_91
If my calculations are correct, considering the mass of the sun as constant through the last 3 billion years, this is the correct answer TS.

Then your calculations might be false, since the sun has blown out mass since it's beginning of existence...
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by SuicideMessiah6
alright problem solved, thanks guys. i got one more thing though, can i rename a playlist on my ipod?

Yes, go on iTunes and rename it there.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Quote by sadSTATUE

be kind. This is a Past Creature, it's scared and confused by our technology.

That or it's an Old People.

But seriously TS, what sadstatue said.

EDIT: Oh... you figured it out I'll just be on my way....
Quote by SuicideMessiah6
how?

click once, click again > rename playlist > type whatever you want to rename it > click somewhere else.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jun 13, 2010,
click the playlist, wait a second, click it again and it should let you rename it
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view