I have this amp: http://www.ampwares.com/amp.asp?id=48

2 6l6gc and a 12ax7 phase inverter.

My question is this - is this amp's bias adjustable? And if it's not, would I be able to replace the tubes and just be done with it?

Also tube recommendations would be nice.
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
you don't need to adjust the bias if you replace it with the same type of tubes.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
that's what i figured. just needed to make sure
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
It's still preferable to adjust bias as tubes will be slightly different, particularly if you don't buy the same brand - but you can certainly get away without. Just expect you might have a little shorter tube life and it might not sound quite as amazing as it could if it was perfectly adjusted, but you will probably find it more than good enough.
That has a fixed non-adjustable bias.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by AM
you don't need to adjust the bias if you replace it with the same type of tubes.

that is true enough not to harm anything too bad.

It's still preferable to adjust bias as tubes will be slightly different

right on. some people will even rebias their amps every few months as your bias 'drifts' marginally and sympathetically with a number of conditions.

Quote by Cathbard
That has a fixed non-adjustable bias.

yes, that is strange. it says solid state preamp, with a phase inverter tube which implies a push pull A/B operation, but it has a set of 6L6's and the output is rated at 25 watts which implies the power section in run in class A. so the power section is a push pull class A power section? short tail phase inverter? that is a little unique.

interesting little amp. they made those in the 90's? kinda reminds me of a music man.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae