It's nothing fancy this time around, but it has served to prove out the design, and I think it's going to be a killer guitar.

It has an alder body, 5 piece maple & walnut set neck, ziricote fretboard, 24 jumbo frets, Sperzel & Hipshot hardware, and a Seymour Duncan Custom 5 bridge / Jazz neck.

The pics below are where I am today. I just have to do the final sanding and apply the finish.

This guitar will be raffled off for charity next month at a little music fest that I attend every year in Kentucky. You have to be present to win (sorry!), but if you want the details - let me know.
could you tell me how thick the heel of the neck is? if the makes sense.. im going to be doing a set neck soon(first one) and my neck blank is 1.5" thick im thinking i will need to plane it down a little
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
Quote by cedricsmods
And you had me all excited with that title!

This!

Your builds are always so clean! Looks great.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by garrett7
could you tell me how thick the heel of the neck is? if the makes sense.. im going to be doing a set neck soon(first one) and my neck blank is 1.5" thick im thinking i will need to plane it down a little

It's about 1.25" on this guitar.
Yeah, you got me all excited with the title, at least it is going to charity.

And thanks for those pictures, I got an 100 on the presentation. I could have written a book, but I limited it to 11 pages, being as it was supposed to be a 2-3 page procedure, and I left out a lot of details. The actual presentation took up about 30-35 min. Everyone elses took about 5.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
I live in Kentucky so give me some more details.

This.
Douglas Spad with EMG 81x's
Epiphone LP jr. with EMG 89 split coil, alot of upgrades
Rig:
Power conditioner, Hush, ART Quadra/FX Reverb (all 3 in a rack), Peavey XXX, 2 Mesa 4x12 cabs.
Wow, I am really impressed by the sleek minimalism of that headstock. Very nice design. Another thing I'm a fan of with your builds (...and which I've always drawn onto my own ideas myself) is that you blend the belly and forearm contours into the body's outline.