so Pit, i cant seem to find any interesting people at all. not in school, not in town, nothing. people around here are so predictable and conformed. they just dont interest me and therefore i dont talk to them in school. in turn they think im the spawn of satan. Pit, what should i do?
talk to us, I guess.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
This is the Pit! Do you really think you're going to do much better?
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Hi, I live in an igloo in Canada. and my avatar is the fucking shit.

[edited]
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Jun 13, 2010,
Well it might help if you get your head out of your ass first.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Maybe they're all interesting and you're the boring one?
Check out my band Disturbed
This month go to like a bunch of mega-partys. You have to find someone. Go to some concerts of bands you like.
Quote by soxfan932
so Pit, i cant seem to find any interesting people at all. not in school, not in town, nothing. people around here are so predictable and conformed. they just dont interest me and therefore i dont talk to them in school. in turn they think im the spawn of satan. Pit, what should i do?

How about you grow up?
The angsty teenager complaining about people being predictable and conformed is probably the most hilariously ironic thing about teenagers.
Gain some social skills and stop pretending you're better than anyone else in the world. If people don't interest you then too bad. Not there for your entertainment, and your whole act just makes you a pretentious asshole.
I know, TS, why can't people be a non-conformist just like you!?

Chances are, the way you dress and act makes you seem extremely off-putting. Based on the way you talk, you probably like that fact. So your options are to either stop trying to be such an outsider by acting better than everyone around you or to be lonely for the rest of your life.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by salgala2000
This month go to like a bunch of mega-partys. You have to find someone. Go to some concerts of bands you like.

I'm sure parties are much too conformist for TS.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Quote by ApeWeevil
How about you grow up?
The angsty teenager complaining about people being predictable and conformed is probably the most hilariously ironic thing about teenagers.
Gain some social skills and stop pretending you're better than anyone else in the world. If people don't interest you then too bad. Not there for your entertainment, and your whole act just makes you a pretentious asshole.

This.

Big time.
Quote by Jlovesmetal
I'm sure parties are much too conformist for TS.

I'm sorry I should've thought of that lol.
Quote by ApeWeevil
How about you grow up?

So true. Unless you're actually cutting yourself off from society and being different, you're a hypocrite as I would bet my left nut that you're jumping through the hoops of life, ie school, job interviews, consumerism, etc.

Heads up, TS: You're a conformist. Just an oblivious one.
We should all conform to your no conformity! All the cool and interesting kids are doing it!

Edit: I'm a teenager! I know everything and will live forever! I have the right of way in life and it revolves around me!
Last edited by Albino Uprising at Jun 13, 2010,
Guess we're all just too conformist for you TS. You'd best move on and try to find the real hardcore people elsewhere.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Why dont you get a life, honestly if you find people boring you obviously dont do much with yourself or your just full of yourself and think you're perfect, when you aren't, there is no such thing as perfect (in a sense). People like you generally need to get out more, i can't judge because i know nothing about you, just talking from experience knowing people in your situation.
Try and be friends with people, I'm a long-haired guitar guy in a small fancy southern private school :O, but people like that I'm different. Get to be known for being unique.
Quote by sg255
Guess we're all just too conformist for you TS. You'd best move on and try to find the real hardcore people elsewhere.

TS, the ghost of G.G. Allin is on line 4, do I keep him on hold, or do I hang up?
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by salgala2000
Well this backfired on you.

I'm hanging in for some epic bawwww when he reads the thread.

*fingers crossed*

Edit: To the guy below me: Divide by zero
Last edited by ApeWeevil at Jun 13, 2010,
Quote by sg255

It's never been more relevant.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by yoyodunno
go get some pussay?

The answer to so many of lifes problems.

This title makes no sense.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS