Page 1 of 2
If so, why and for how long and did you end up getting convicted for whatever you were arrested for?
Yeah, four years. Whatever I did, I didn't do. And then I graduated.

... oh wait you mean real jail.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Worst I've been is detained/cuffed and had my car searched.

My eyes were dilated and the car reeked of weed, lord knows why.
Quote by sadSTATUE
Yeah, four years. Whatever I did, I didn't do. And then I graduated.

... oh wait you mean real jail.

this.
Sail upon the open skies
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

The only illegal things I do would require me to be INCREDIBLY stupid and careless to get caught, and only a few of those things would warrant getting arrested.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I'm doing a life sentence right now
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

I was arrested once for dangerous operation of a motor vehicle and released. Second time I was arrested was for possession of Ecstasy, spent a few hours in the cells. That's about it. Wasn't convicted either time.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Been in jail in Florida, bailed out the next day until court time in the spring, the cop never showed at my trial. Never been to penitentiary. Jail & the penitentiary are two different things, you're safer in Jail, when you're shipped off to State Pen, you're done.
I just got the drunk tank for underage drinking a few years back. My buddie did a few years for robbing a regional pizza chain on two occasions, the second being the one in which he was caugt.
Nikolas
I've been to jail.

To visit my father who murdered my mother in a drunken rage.

Formspring

Quote by guitarxo

<--- this is a symbol of being awesome
Yep 9 months and 1 1/2 year parole...ain't doing that shit again : /

Quote by aig91
No.

I clicked your flower on your sig...yes I finally got tempted
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Last edited by spanishyanez at Jun 14, 2010,
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
I just got the drunk tank for underage drinking a few years back. My buddie did a few years for robbing a regional pizza chain on two occasions, the second being the one in which he was caugt.

Damn son
Alright are you in for story, then stick around:

So it was the last day of school before spring in my sophomore year of high school. Earlier that day, my lit teachers handed us all a piece of chalk to go up to the board write down connotations of something and connected themes and moods and what not, you know, lit stuff. Guess it was interactive student-teacher teaching?? Eh, the class was small, about 10-12 kids. Anyway, afterwords, I asked her what should I do with the chalk, she said keep it, so I threw it in my backpack and walked out. Keep that in mind.

School let out. I met up with a good friend at the time and we headed to the train station to take the train home. Gotta love public transportation. While on this particular cart of the train, him and I were talking, thanking god spring break had arrived. Out of sheer boredom, or whatever have you, I pulled that chalk out again, and told him, "Yo, I forgot I had this chalk" I then proceeded to draw ONE, I can't stress that enough, ONE tiny little line on the vacant seat next to me...biggest mistake of my life...or littlest. My friend asked for the chalk and drew this amazing, elaborate sketch on paired seats. I forget now what it was, but it was damn cool. Biggest mistake of his life. As I'm watching him draw this Mona Lisa, the door to switch carts opened, and I moved my head back a little to let the guy pass. He didn't move. So I looked up and I'm like, "Go ahead man" Little did I know he was an undercover cop, whose partner was on the same cart as us, a few seats down. So they both told us to stand up, place hands behind back, the cuffed us, and sat us back down. Oh I almost forgot, before getting nut busted, I had completely erased the little line drew. Anyway, they asked us questions, where we lived and such. One of the most helpless and hopeless feelings in my life was when we passed by the stop that I get off at, there was nothing I could do. They took us to their car they had parked at some train station a few stops after mine. Took us to one police station, took our pictures, fingerprints, you know the works. We were in a "cage" for a few minutes. Then they transferred us to another station 20 minutes away. Put us in another cage where we waited, impatiently, shocked, humiliated, and calm like a bomb, for our guardians to pick us up. They didn't know what happened, they just knew we were in jail, so they were pissed off beyond belief, until we pleaded our story and what happened. Then they just laughed it off.

Eventually, we had to meet up with a mediator and discuss our punishment, he wanted to charge us $200 a piece for "damages" done to the cart, but we talked him down to $100, our case, it was just chalk. To this day, I can't believe they took us in for that shit. There's thousands of people committing far worse crimes in this city of Chicago, and they arrested us, two IB students.

yep that's my wanna be criminal story.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Quote by societies_worm

I came, I saw, and I walltext'd

Dayum son long ass story
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Ive been, assult of a police officer. I fougtht the law, and the law won.

but in seriousness got busted with a few friends with a pound of weed and the cop was really genrous and gave us a ticket for possesion of tabacco underage
i stayed overnight for public intoxication with my buddy. his stupid ass kept ralphing all over himself so i had to drive his car (the idea that he had alcohol poisoning sobered me up) to his house, and it ran out of gas. then the copper stoppers showed up and hauled us away.
my friend shit himself in the cop car.
on purpose.
I've got a court date next month because I kicked the window out of a cop car... =[ I really messed up and regret it.
Quote by Thunderbird660
Ive been, assult of a police officer. I fougtht the law, and the law won.

but in seriousness got busted with a few friends with a pound of weed and the cop was really genrous and gave us a ticket for possesion of tabacco underage

Texas? A pound of weed? And possession of tobacco? Ima have to call BS on that one.
Quote by EnemyWolf
Texas? A pound of weed? And possession of tobacco? Ima have to call BS on that one.

He also wrote him up for the pound not wearing its seatbelt.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I've been to Alcatraz, if that counts
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I spent the night in jail after a fight one time. It was bullshit, I'm the one who got jumped and I went to jail for "fighting"
I've never really done much but my idiot cousin and his friend stole some beer from a 7-11 (convenient store) and the cops found them drinking the beer in an internet cafe. They had to stay overnight at the station and were brought in shackles to court. They also had to go through this whole investigation of their school, personal lives, etc... The cops dragged everything out so much so that they wouldn't ever do anything again. I don't know what the final verdict was but I don't think it was too serious. But I doubt he'll ever do something that idiotic again.
nubeat.org
"LISTEN to the MUSIC and LIVE"!
Last edited by DJdude at Jun 14, 2010,
One misdemeanor conviction of possession of some stress seeds. No arrest, just a ticket (lucky).
One conviction of an underage DUI. Arrest and sent to the drunk tank for about 6 hours. I was even double the normal legal limit (.16 for those who don't know).
I am not a proud man.
I once got a ticket for crossing the street while the light was red, which wasn't even true.

I'm such a rebel.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by societies_worm

*blahblahblah* IB kids

I feel your pain. I'm in year 12 IB xD

Quote by ShallowEndings
No, i'm a good boy.

Aren't you a girl???
Twice, once where i was there just long enough for them to finish the paper work before my dad came and bailed me out, then again just long enough to get a ticket, be questioned then released.
Page 1 of 2