Page 1 of 2
dear pit, i just ****ed up my relationship and lost the love of my life.
this isn't a plea for sympathy or a cry for help, i just feel like dying and need some cheering up, or something to make me feel good.

some songs, e.g. three little birds by bob marley.

thanks pit, you're all i have left.
2009 Gibson Explorer - 2008 Washburn Idol WI45f - 1965 MiJ Ibanez Salvador Classical
Bogner Alchemist 40w 1x12" - Marshall MG10CD
Quote by southpaw91
this isn't a plea for sympathy or a cry for help, i just feel like dying and need some cheering up, or something to make me feel good.

OMG.... I just did the same thing.... I feel about like you. Go listen to Another Day Goes By - Dope
Now, think about it. Does sitting at home and sobbing help you? Does that get you any closer to what you really want? No. So get up, and do something about it.
Quote by southpaw91
pit, you're all i have left.

I know the feeling.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
follow this it will lead you in the right direction..
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1221391&highlight=relationship+thread

PS: im not a total dick; feel better man
Quote by Calibos
I was rolling a cigarette when I noticed a tiny spider on the inside of my rizla. I quickly lobbed some tobacco on top, rolled up, and smoked that bitch. Felt pretty bad after.

Formspring

SO CASH
I was there just a matter of months ago man. And now I'm happier now than I've ever been. Just stay busy and take this time to grow. You'll be fine. You don't think so, but it'll be okay. It's okay to hurt but it won't last forever. I promise you.
Well, like Casinator said, you should get back in the game. But first, I would recommend you take a little time to feel sorry for yourself.

Heres what you gotta do, grab a cold one, and play Free Bird on repeat.

You'll thank me later.
After a while you're not gonna have real feelings for her, cuz you'll forget, but you'll never fall for anyone again without bracing for hurt or trusting them the way you did the first one.

It's called being a man.
If this doesn't work, trying playing katamari and eating pizza.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ficwZQYmRLE
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

The hugging thread was made for a reason.

However....

Listen to the song Nine In The Afternoon; it's so mindlessly happy, that you can't be sad.
Last edited by herby190 at Jun 14, 2010,
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Go listen to some psychedelic or extremely agressive (slipknot) songs.. It's the best against feeling bad.
if it makes you feel better, your gear is better than mine
seriously though dude, it'll all be good, stuff works out
listen to Grieg's Morning, it makes me feel better
well I just got out of a year and a half relationship. Sure, I was a bracing for it, but I truly loved the girl too. My first true love that I'll always remember. What did I do? well I sat back one night, got a slight buzz going, and I thought about it. I was sad and embraced it. But after that night, I said to hell with it. I went for a week long road trip, and just let everything make sense of itself. But don't dwell on the bad. Remember the good, find a new person, and flirt.
odd one by sick puppies

"Hey its gonna be OK. We're gonna laugh at this someday"
Always makes me smile.
"I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.."

RIP Jimmy Sullivan<3
>.>
<.<

(Be a man)
We must be swift as
the coursing river
(Be a man)
With all the force
of a great typhoon
(Be a man)
With all the strength
of a raging fire
Mysterious as the
dark side of the moon

Listen to Frenzal Rhomb - Get ****ed You ****ing ****wit (also called "You Can't Move Into My House) It'll at least make you smile.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

thanks guys. i love you all. (maybe i'm on the rebound).
i feel a bit better now.

this is the song that did it for me: johnny cash's cover of 'hurt'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clq01TXQR0s&feature=related
his pain seems more intense than mine.
2009 Gibson Explorer - 2008 Washburn Idol WI45f - 1965 MiJ Ibanez Salvador Classical
Bogner Alchemist 40w 1x12" - Marshall MG10CD
TS, I hate to say it, but one thing doesnt ruin a relationship. It was probably a long time in the making

Unless you cheated. That can end a relationship all on its own

But its okay TS, life is about yin and yang. You cant appreciate the love you will have unless you live through the loss of love your experiencing
Quote by southpaw91

Same thing happened to me...a month ago today actually. I was suicidal for almost a week after. Then, I snapped back to reality.

It hurts like a mother****er. I know. But really, sitting around mulling over it and feeling sorry for yourself will just make it worse. Get out and do shit to get your mind off of it. Who knows, work hard at it and you may get her back.
Listen to "Time to Pretend" by MGMT. That song makes me happy as a mother****er. It's about being a famous rockstar, having sex with models, and cocaine.

Enjoy.

EDIT:
Quote by Harlot Hero
>.>
<.<

(Be a man)
We must be swift as
the coursing river
(Be a man)
With all the force
of a great typhoon
(Be a man)
With all the strength
of a raging fire
Mysterious as the
dark side of the moon

I love that movie.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Last edited by KGB_INC at Jun 14, 2010,
Quote by JohnnySolo
Know You're A Maaayun. Man Man Mayun!

**** YEAH!!

But what usually helps me is a bottle/cans of some sort, a pack of smokes, and Dylan's Blood on the Tracks album. Also throw in some Beatles, Harry Chapin, Smashing Pumpkins, Red Hot Chili Peppers and (most importantly) some Oldies; Four Tops, Frankie Valli, James Brown, Supremes, Moody Blues, and Mary Wells to name a small few.

After that day just go out and be yourself again.
Quote by qwerty_555
Listen to Frenzal Rhomb - Get ****ed You ****ing ****wit (also called "You Can't Move Into My House) It'll at least make you smile.

frenzal rhomb always helps. but not the song dugadugabowbow, or let's drink a beer......
wont lead to the best things.
I know how you feel man, but the pit is not the place to go now. Force yourself to go out and have fun with friends, it'll help you a lot.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
try smiling. just do it, even if you are not feeling it, do a genuine, full shit eating grin, smile. trust me.

and once you've done that, try to make some plans for the near future. buy yourself some concert tickets, have a friend take you out drive you around, and show you a good time. go buy a hamburger. go throw some rocks.
I drove my girlfriend away a few months ago....was it my fault? yea, and I wish things didn't happen the way they did, but life goes on. Just go to a bunch of social gatherings and meet new people.
Nikolas
i felt the same way a year and a half ago. we got back together and broke up again. and i tried to kill myself.

know where i am now? laying in bed next to a pretty girl friend of mine i just had hot sex with. watching family guy. talking on UG. i feel great. do i still think about her? obviously. when you really love someone, you love them in some way forever. but after a while you'll start to notice why it's great that you're not dating anymore. at first it's going to suck because you're mourning over how beautiful and great she was.

malarky. you're drunk on love. eventually you'll sober up and realize that you've got so much to accomplish in your life. so many other girls to date.

but i also know that no matter what advice people give, it doesn't matter. you do exactly what we say NOT to do. and you'll learn the hard way. just how life goes.

spend your sad time with yourself. go out with some friends. hang out with some new girls and get some sex. cry when you have to. laugh when you have to. don't deny any feelings you have.

but get some strange, boy. it doesn't work for everyone, but it's worth a try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms7_iT3o1ZU

that song's the truest one i found of how i felt/you feel.

trust me. i swear to god. you don't believe it right now, but in a year or two you'll look back at this thread of yours and say "wow ... i was an idiot."

trust me.

and if you're feeling exceptionally upset and want someone to talk to, call me at 1.309.533.0420. i don't know the international code for the US, but go ahead. and if anyone prank calls me because i'm trying to help some poor kid out when he's upset, **** you.
#DTWD
^^ This guy is one caring mother fucker.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
I'll chat to you anytime if you feel down . My boyfriend broke up with me about 4 months ago and i still feel awful about it, so i get how you feel a little bit. So we can talk about it together (: . The best thing to do would to go on a long walk when you start to feel a bit lonely, or make sure you have a good friend to talk to, i know i'd really have liked that. Oh and whatever you do, spend as little time as possible with your ex. It hurts very much to be near them and takes everything not to give them a big hug. So keep away until all your feelings go.
Page 1 of 2