Hey guys if you could do us a favor by checking out the tunes/adding us/spreading us around, that would mean the world to us We are Kneel, You Traitor, and the songs up right now have no vox because we havent went into the studio yet, but we are going soon!

You can hear song 1 here: www.myspace.com/kneelyoutraitor

Song 2 here: http://www.myspace.com/newriseindustries

thanks you guys (please ignore the wierd popping in song 2, its not really in the recording) lol
Last edited by 145186 at Jun 14, 2010,
The intro to the song on the first link sounds like it is completely ripped from "Not Our Tomorrow" by Miss May I, and honestly after hearing both your song and theirs, I feel that they are similarly organized and sounding based on recordings.
Quote by metalhead987
The intro to the song on the first link sounds like it is completely ripped from "Not Our Tomorrow" by Miss May I, and honestly after hearing both your song and theirs, I feel that they are similarly organized and sounding based on recordings.

I totally thought it sounded like Miss May I as well, but still, different song, and to me, sounds awesome!
thanks guys, the opening little lead was kinda borrowed from MMI, but its completely different notes lol