So do any of you see any celebrities in your general day to day life?

Working in soho, I see quite a few just walking down the street, I don't get starstruck, but we are competing at work to see who can spot the most.

Oooh, before I forget, question for the Aussies:

How famous are Hamish and Andy down under?
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

not really. my dad works at warner bros though so maybe he's seen some
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by rworsl

Very. Pretty much the most well known and liked radio show hosts. Most people would recognise/know them.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Hamish and Andy are kinda famous. They only do TV shows and stuff so they're not big celebrities, but they are well known.
And I can't stand them.
No. The closest I've ever come to a celebrity was seeing Lorenzo Amoruso in Glasgow once, but since I'm not a Blue Nose, I didn't really give a f*ck.
I've seen Kiera Knightley in Dubai airport, and I /think/ I've seen the bassist from slayer in the same place...
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
theres not too many other than local celebs (sports teams and such). i dont think ive seen any that would appeal to you guys.

****ing exciting i know.
I met Megan Fox once. She was all like "omg, do mi bewbs feel faek?" and I was all like "no wai Megan Fawkes!"

I have met Robert Mathis of the Indianpolis Colts though.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I met John Cleese and he is a Jerk! I was setting up a conference for him and he was giving all the staff (including me) a lot of attitude saying he expects so much more. And I used to live next door to Danny Green (Boxer)

BTW Hamish and Andy are big down here. my girlfriend loves hamish.
Iv met Black Stone Cherry and they were very cool guys iv seen kerry katona once in oxford but apart from that, i havent seen any :'(
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
**** i thoght this was Caleb spotting

i thought people were finally paying attention to me

[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
I hung out with Matt and Corey from Trivium for about 2 or three hours. but that was after the show, so Im not sure if that counts..
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
when I used to live in LA/Ventura (the last 10 years) I saw too many to count, my wife and her sister used to hang out at the pool at the Standard in Hollywood. and I moshed with Emilio Estivez at the Dume Room (long story) and Ive bumped into a whole bunch while surfing at Malibu/Pt Dume
RIP lowlife (fort wayne) the best crappy crusty punk band ever!
Hamish and Andy are pretty huge... I don't listen to them though, my source of entertainment is the Doctor on triple j

Bertie Blackman caught my bus and I've met the keyboard player of the Galvatrons, the bass player of Parkway Drive, guitar player of Miami Horror..

Yeah I don't know their names

Oh oh, slightly unrelated, but I managed to acquired the lead singer of Jericco's access all areas pass for Come Together on the weekend

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Quote by rworsl
Oooh, before I forget, question for the Aussies:

Never heard of them.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I met the guys from Foals and had a beer with them
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
I've met Jani Liimatainen and some random tv-hosts from Finland :P

Gotta love Janis red, firey hair! It looks much better IRL
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Quote by qwerty_555
Hamish and Andy are pretty huge... I don't listen to them though, my source of entertainment is the Doctor on triple j

Bertie Blackman caught my bus and I've met the keyboard player of the Galvatrons, the bass player of Parkway Drive, guitar player of Miami Horror..

Goddamn it!

On topic though, I've met Douglas P., lead singer of Death In June. He's a friend of my uncle, and came over my house. Uh, Dave Gleeson, singer from Screaming Jets (Aussie band).
Last edited by tyler_j at Jun 14, 2010,
Hamish And Andy are very well known, they have an awesome radio showw.

Urmm I met The Wombats before they were well known, don't really remember it though. Shared a Seaworld ride with Adam Sandler, went out drinking with Tracy Barlow from Coronation Street, and a few more that I can't really remember.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I saw laurence llewellyn bowen in victoria station and I saw Nigel Havers when I went to London as well. My cousin went to burger king after a gig with Aiden, the band.
Oh and once when I was about 12 I went to see McFly (don't judge ) and afterwards there was a member of the shortlived pop boyband "Son Of Dork" lurking outside. I walked past him to get to the car and got trampled by a fat girl shouting "GET A PICTURE GET A PICTURE"
Last edited by ClaraLee at Jun 14, 2010,
At a music camp in Texas I went to last yeat I got to hang out with Disturbed for two weeks straight. One day Hatebreed even dropped in to say hi.

EDIT: And i've gone to fast-food places with tons of scenie bands
love is love // return to dust
Last edited by tancanada at Jun 14, 2010,
Seen Tuomas Holopainen (Nightwish keyboardist, I believe he writes most of their songs too, sort of a band leader?) twice at an airport (once with the whole band) and a couple of years back he was at my local pizzeria.
Well was in London last week and saw Donna from Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps, she was sat 2 empty seats and an aisle away from me watching Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's. Then saw Jeremy Paxman going up an escalator in a tube station.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen