if you had a choice, which one will you take, the original or edge pro? which bridge can last for a long time before knife edges need to be done?
I now have a signature
or get a zr and never have to worry about the knife edges atall

Ibanez S670FM
Ibanez Masa SX60
Roland Cube 60
CryBaby GCB 95
Ibanez GSR180 Bass

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
both have replaceable knife edges so dont worry about that,both are made by the same manufacturer in the same place,and most probably both use the same metal, both are incredible trems and both are very reliable but I'd choose the Edge over the edge pro due to the locking studs(although you can install locking studs later)but the edge pro is much more comfortable due to it's shape,its down to preference
I have the edge on my rg 530, it´s a 1985 model and the trem is still in top form and I abuse the hell outta it. Edge pro is on some of my other guitars and they are also top, I have no complaints about either one, they are both 2 of the best trems in the world.
Either or, though, I'd prefer a Lo-Pro Edge over both.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
original edge! that thing can take a beating and hold tune like nothing i've ever tried before or since. i'm a big fan of that tremolo system.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Quote by LifeIsABullet16
original edge! that thing can take a beating and hold tune like nothing i've ever tried before or since. i'm a big fan of that tremolo system.

sure, but the EP can too..both hold tuning very well,its that the Edge is time tested more than anything...there is no reason for the EP to be inferior in that section.except for the locking studs,which you can easily swap..

but having said that,I found that the original edge on Steve's EVO gets changed a few times each year..i guess even the Edge cannot withstand vai's chopping termolo work..
edge
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?