This guy is 11 years old, and he is THIS SKILLED!
I think it is amazing!
I know him, and he said he would be really really really grateful if any of you guys out there commented his video!
So please do, he will be so glad!
Link:
Click here to see the video!
As i said he will be SO grateful if you comment the vid, so please do!
Thanks for watching!
TS, that is you isn't it?
i see through your fibs.
2009 Gibson Explorer - 2008 Washburn Idol WI45f - 1965 MiJ Ibanez Salvador Classical
Bogner Alchemist 40w 1x12" - Marshall MG10CD
Quote by southpaw91
i see through your fibs.

hmmmm..or the one who commented on his video.
Last edited by archenemyfan at Jun 14, 2010,
Quote by southpaw91
i see through your fibs.

No, that's not me!
I DO NOT EVEN OWN A GUITAR!
I i would post a vid with me playing, it'd get 100's of hate comments!
OK!
If you do not like this, don't put your hate comments on youtube, put them here instead.
Can I get those 4 minutes back? Kid needs lessons, if it's you then shame for not asking for a critique plain and simple.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
the kid on the first post is pretty rubbish tbh...anyone can pick at moderate speed and do random crap.

but the japenese kid!!! wtf! the guitar is bigger than him! but hes preeeetty good
Needs work on some of the hammer on and pulloffs and some of the legato phrases. It's okay after all weren't we all like that kid once?
Quote by malmsteensolo
Needs work on some of the hammer on and pulloffs and some of the legato phrases. It's okay after all weren't we all like that kid once?

Yeah!
That's true!
You can't have been pro's from the beggining!
Now you maybe do not like it, but you have beeen like this kid too!
This kis is just a nomal guy that wants too bee seen on youtube, and he happens to play electric guitar, so he posts a randoom solo.
I am not as good as him. There are lot's of guys like him, and you have been like him too, so DONT BOTHER!
Quote by psawpsaw
Yeah!
That's true!
This kis is just a nomal guy that wants too bee seen on youtube, and he happens to play electric guitar, so he posts a randoom solo.
I am not as good as him. There are lot's of guys like him, and you have been like him too, so DONT BOTHER!

oh my god, how can you post a video on a website for guitarists and not expecting any kind of criticism?!! You are also being very defensive for someone who isnt the guy in the video..... Dont do the crime if u cant do the time, and this video is a crime
You say we've all done it, and perhaps we have, but we didn't video ourselves smerking about it, we didn't subject people to watch and if we did we would accept criticism, tell the kid to take off youtube or cringe over it in a years time, if he's your friend advise him to take it down and put up a cover of a song...

HELLO!

Quote by WantsLesPaul
That's pretty much what I did on the first day I got a guitar. I just tried to randomly tap a some kind of a solo.

That's right!
Him too. Same case. He have never practiced solos, just diffrent songs on he's guitar lessons, he have layed for a few months but he have never practised solos in another way then you did the first day youm got your guitar. So he is playing what he teached himself, nothing else!
Reply if dont get it
Quote by dweb23
oh my god, how can you post a video on a website for guitarists and not expecting any kind of criticism?!! You are also being very defensive for someone who isnt the guy in the video..... Dont do the crime if u cant do the time, and this video is a crime

I do accsepst critism!
Seriously ofc i do!
I just said that you all have been likke him!
English is not your first language is it? Just asking..

BTW - if you don't play guitar why are you on this site?

HELLO!

Quote by JamesLPs
You say we've all done it, and perhaps we have, but we didn't video ourselves smerking about it, we didn't subject people to watch and if we did we would accept criticism, tell the kid to take off youtube or cringe over it in a years time, if he's your friend advise him to take it down and put up a cover of a song...

I will tell him!
How long have you trained!?
Can i tell him " A pro told me that you should..".?
I wouldn't regard myself a pro just say I guy whos played guitar a few days said you'd get more respect and better criticism playing a song rather than just soloing..

HELLO!

Quote by JamesLPs

No. But i am speed typing right now, that is why my replys are so full of errors!
Quote by JamesLPs

Cuz my fried told me i shoud join it!
(The guy that is playing the solo!)
Quote by JamesLPs

Cuz my fried told me i shoud join it!
(The guy that is playing the solo!)
Quote by django_fan
awful, not musical, just hitting some notes=)

So you were better the first day you got your guitar?
Quote by psawpsaw
Yeah!
That's true!

so piss off and spam is somewhere else then

*reported*
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
young musicians?
Black Tide
enough said
Quote by Led Dirigible
Crickets have too much high end for my tastes. I prefer a nice beetle, lots of warm low end.

tl;dr put a beetle in your amp for superior toanz.

Guitars: Schecter C-1 Classic
Westfeild LP e4500
Amp: Vox AD15VT