http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zOxPyfcVoA

I just learned it in a few hours so the playing is quite sloppy. Whatever, just read the description in YT, I'm sweating way too much in this heat to make excuses.

I'd appreciate some advice/praise haha. C4C as well.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Very nice man. You played the insanity that is Mark Morton's playing very well. \m/ Check out my Avenged Sevenfold cover if you want. I'm gonna post some of my old LoG covers I did a while ago soon. I posted on your vid.
That was pretty awesome. Yeah it was a tiny bit sloppy in places but its clear you know what you are doing, and those are not easy riffs to play. Looks like you did a great job on the solo, and I having seen that I disagree with you - your song is a fair bit harder than the Deththeme
Quote by 666WildChild666
Very nice man. You played the insanity that is Mark Morton's playing very well. \m/ Check out my Avenged Sevenfold cover if you want. I'm gonna post some of my old LoG covers I did a while ago soon. I posted on your vid.

Thanks for the reply. Mark Morton is by far my favorite/most inspirational guitarist so that comment really made my day

Quote by Random3
That was pretty awesome. Yeah it was a tiny bit sloppy in places but its clear you know what you are doing, and those are not easy riffs to play. Looks like you did a great job on the solo, and I having seen that I disagree with you - your song is a fair bit harder than the Deththeme

Haha I must disagree, your Deththeme was crazier haha. But thanks for the input anyways
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.