so i was in my room with my girlfriend trying to think of how i would build a guitar and then she notices a frog on my window and wants me to catch it and being whipped i did lol and then i got to thinking how hard would it be to take a cheap amp or guitar and put some cool animal in it? mine would have to be a black widow just cause i love black and red and i had one as a pet when i was like 10. so any suggestions on how i might go about this or any other animals or bugs that would be cooler.
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
Epiphone Valve Junior combo
i think a guitar would move around to much and the sound from an amp would prob kill it
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
i don't think spiders hear and if it has a web in it then it wouldn't be that bothered by the motion
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
well i wouldn't trap it in there, i would make it openable and closeable, i might not have been very clear that i DON'T want to harm any animals
Guitars:
LTD F-50
Yamaha EG-112
'77 Harmony
Roadworn Starcaster
Gretsch G5120

Amps:
Vypyr 15
I'd say it's a bad idea, no matter how much I want an acrylic bass with fish in it.
Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.
I say you make an acrylic hollow body. that seems to be the only real way to do this. though i am pretty sure that any insect would die from the concussive force of the music in a live setting. so go with a small mammal. like a gerbil. and get him little gerbil earplugs. and air, don't forget the air.
no sir away a papaya war is on
Really evil idea: Get animal. Gass animal. Pickle animal. Put spider in resin (like the mosquto on jarassic park) , use as an inalay

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Skwisgaar already beat you to it with the Antfarmatar.

No, seriously, a spider could take a beating, even when you thrash the guitar around, and it might be able to take the speaker vibrations if you aren't playing live to large crowd.

But come on dude, how would this aid you? Novelty purposes? A spider in your guitar isn't going to help you if your playing sucks, or if you have a shit tone. lol
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.