i got bored so take anyone, living or dead, put them together to form the ultimate metal band
Alex Kapranos, Johnny Borrell, Michael Stipe, Mariah Carey, Pete Townshend and Sting.

I bet you no-one has thought of this thread before.
Mahler and T Rex.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Robert Plant and Led Zeppelin...

... I don't really ask for more! Robert, get back rockin' with Page and Jones for Gods sake!
Quote by Snowman388
Synyster Gates, Zacky V, Johnny Christ, M Shadows, The Rev

How is it that in every single incarnation of this goddamn regurgitated shit thread that rears its deformed, inbred head from time to time, there's always this idiot who posts some band's lineup, completely forgetting to be either funny or helpful?

As if to add insult to injury, it's always a shit band as well! This cannot be coincidence, somebody look this shit up!

I want graphs and pie charts, people!
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by jarv78
Rob flynn,adam duce,dave Mcclain and phil demmel or dime bag.

God damn statistics...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
how about

chuck shuldinger, dave lombardo, tom arraya, and janne wirman
I am beyond your experience. I am beyond good and evil, legions of the night - night breed - repeat not the errors of the Night Stalker and show no mercy
I would like to hear Elvis and Cash do a duet, and Slash strumming some nice chords in the background while Bonzo shakes the boogie out of the audience. Also Phil Lynnot should be there...
Quote by webbtje
How about Chuck Schuldiner + 3 other cunts.

I'm fairly certain Chuck would have preferred it to be 3 other dicks.
Quote by dead-fish
How is it that in every single incarnation of this goddamn regurgitated shit thread that rears its deformed, inbred head from time to time, there's always this idiot who posts some band's lineup, completely forgetting to be either funny or helpful?

As if to add insult to injury, it's always a shit band as well! This cannot be coincidence, somebody look this shit up!

I want graphs and pie charts, people!

And what's worse than that?

You get another retard that decides to agree with him, praising him with an "amen!"

And this is why these threads suck.

^ ololol making them men
Philosophy > Life
Vocals:Sebastian Bach
Rhythm 1:Izzy
Rhythm/ lead: Page
Co-lead:George Lynch
Keyboards: Don Airey
Drums: Bonham (Jason actually)

A) yeahit's more hard rock than metal;
B) can you tell I've been around awhile and
C) bands do well because they fit and not because fans dream this shit up.
Vocals: Johann Hegg
1st Guitar: Alexei Laiho
2nd Guitar: Phil Demmel
Bass: Arif Miabdolbaghi
Drums: Brann Dailor
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
Is this the stoner version of Fantasy Football?

How about Death?

That's about the best metal band you can ask for, really.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Only if you think metal is best when it veers off into shit.

What's good about a band when it's basically some cunt + hired guns? That's not a band. That's a cunt with some other cunts he doesn't even like.
Last edited by webbtje at Jun 14, 2010,
Ron Jarzombek
Alex Webster
Charlie Zeleny
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by webbtje
Only if you think metal is best when it veers off into shit.

What's good about a band when it's basically some cunt + hired guns? That's not a band. That's a cunt with some other cunts he doesn't even like.

Ehh a few of those cunts went on to make some legendary bands. And the first two Death records are ace!
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Vocals:
Chuck billy
Rhythm Guitar: Mustaine
Lead guitar: Marty freidman
Drums: Igor cavalera

I win
Eh.
vocals- satyr(satyricon)
bass- orion(behemoth)
guitar- Trey Azagthoth(morbid angel)
michael amott(arch enemy,carcass)
drums- hellhamer(mayhem)
theres a band forming in metal heaven right now. Dime was up there on his guitar, now hes joined by dio as a singer, paul as a basist, and the rev as a drummer.