Right, I'm selling a variety of stuff in the name of upgrading my rig a little and possibly repairing one of my guitars. Stuff for sale:

Ashdown Fallen Angel FA60DSP 2x12 combo - £250
Stagg pedalboard/case - £30
"Lindo" guitar neck (25.5" scale, Floyd Rose nut - £30
Licensed Floyd Rose bridge, works but missing one string block - £30
2 no-name humbuckers and wiring, pretty standard high-output pups - £15
Boss DS-1 (almost as new, boxed & with instructions) - £20
Electro-Harmonix "switchblade" A/B box (also like new, with box etc) - £15
Line6 "Uber metal" distortion (like new, box etc) - £35

If anyone wants it there's also a Rhoads V style body but it's got a few too many holes in it and is in dire need of re-finishing.

Also going are a variety of laptop parts including a 15.4" LCD screen, 1x 512mb stick of RAM and an Intel processor (1.8ghz, possibly Celeron, not sure).

All prices here are completely up for negotiation, nothing includes shipping as I can't afford to pay the shipping myself and pics of anything available on request.

In terms of trades I'm looking for a good multi-FX unit, when I say good I mean Boss GT-8 or better - absolutely MUST be usable with the 4 cable method for me to even consider it.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Shit, all that and I forgot: UK only.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
pics of the neck?
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
hmmm thats got me interested. does it come with the full locking nut system?
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

Quote by friji
hmmm thats got me interested. does it come with the full locking nut system?

I do have the actual locking nut and allen keys hanging around somewhere, yeah, just need to remember where I left them

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
awesome, if you can find the rest of the nut, i might just have to purchase this.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

tasty beans. i'll PM you now.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

Alright mate, could you post pics of the stagg pedal board along with approx measurements?

Cheers
Quote by machin05
Alright mate, could you post pics of the stagg pedal board along with approx measurements?

Cheers

Haven't got a tape measure to hand right now so the exact measurements will have to wait but I've put a standard Boss pedal on the board for one of the pics so you can get a sense of scale:

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee95/Zaphod_Beeblebrox65/Board%20sale/

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Ashdown Fallen Angel FA60DSP 2x12 combo - £250
Licensed Floyd Rose bridge, works but missing one string block - £30
2 no-name humbuckers and wiring, pretty standard high-output pups - £15
Boss DS-1 (almost as new, boxed & with instructions) - £20
Line6 "Uber metal" distortion (like new, box etc) - £35

Ok, updated list of stuff still to go and a bump for the hell of it.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Up we go.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Once more for luck.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Bump

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Bump again, c'mon, someone buy the amp, I don't need it and it's in good condition.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Up.

-_-;

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Laptop screen is gone as well now.

Bump for lulz.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Laptop screen is gone as well now.

Bump for lulz.

Don't suppose that was to a guy from music radar? I sent him a link to it earlier cause he was looking.
Quote by dandadog
Don't suppose that was to a guy from music radar? I sent him a link to it earlier cause he was looking.

I didn't actually sell it in the end, needed it myself, but a guy did messageme about it, might be the same person I don't know.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
More infro on the fallen angel please.....Can you bypass the DSP effects, and is the EQ passive or controlled by the dsp??

Also how old and has it ever been re-tuned?

cheers/
Quote by fergus74
More infro on the fallen angel please.....Can you bypass the DSP effects, and is the EQ passive or controlled by the dsp??

Also how old and has it ever been re-tuned?

cheers/

Effects are footswitchable easily, not sure if it's true bypass or not. EQs are independent for each channel and completely independent of the DSP.

Not sure how old the amp actually is, never been re-tuned but I've not used it anywhere near enough for it to need it, it was used for a few months for a band I'm no longer with and then I got a new amp more suited to what I want so it's been sitting around doing not much, occasionally used because I felt like a change.

Also has a footswitchable gain boost for the OD channel and dual footswitchable master volumes, all 4 switching capabilities controlled by two 2-button marshall switches I'm selling with it.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.