hi guys why does no one reccomend these trems when one asks of a ibanez trem bridge? i went on a website called ibanezrules and the said the market really likes the edge zero until they plan to phase out guitars with Edge pro on them for new model..its that good? also..no one talks about edge zr how is it like?
I now have a signature
the owner of ibanezrules personally hates the egde zero,i dont understand a word of what you say..

+I've HEARD that this is one of the worst years for ibanez...

didnt you want a guitar with an Edge trem?
Last edited by archenemyfan at Jun 14, 2010,
what guitar are you going to put it on?(don`t answer with ibanez without naming the model), personally i prefer the original edge and the edge pro
Quote by archenemyfan
the owner of ibanezrules personally hates the egde zero,i dont understand a word of what you say..

+I've HEARD that this is one of the worst years for ibanez...

didnt you want a guitar with an Edge trem?

yea im just asking about other trems...just for personal knowledge..anyways why does he hate edge zero? doesnt it have new technology?
I now have a signature
Quote by ibanezgod1973
what guitar are you going to put it on?(don`t answer with ibanez without naming the model), personally i prefer the original edge and the edge pro

not buying it just finding out lol
I now have a signature
Quote by jnsw
yea im just asking about other trems...just for personal knowledge..anyways why does he hate edge zero? doesnt it have new technology?

ask that from him