Ok so i was eating and were watching TV... and episode of lost were on, and a girl (dunno her name) were folding cloth. Then a kid asked here why she was doing that ... and she responded.. "im anal?" Since im not english i dunno if anal has any more meaning then your asshole. All i can think of is analfabetic but what does that have to do with folding cloth?

Or does it?
Damn, officer, you must have been going fast to keep up with me

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
1. of, related to, intended for or involving the anus
anal thermometer
2. (psychoanalysis) of the stage in psychosexual development when the child's interest is concentrated on the anal region.
3. (psychology) of a person, obsessed with neatness, accuracy, compulsiveness and stubbornness, supposedly from not having progressed beyond the anal stage.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

It can sometimes mean that you are overlly picky about things being right
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Anal Retentive maybe?
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
I know that episode. god, that was a good series. R.I.P. Lost.

anyways, its kinda like a minor case of ocd. she's gotta do stuff a certain way and make it neet. some people are like that.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by red157
I'm convinced asking the Pit is faster than googling as well.

Well I'd be a little careful googling something like this.
MATTERHORN
short for anal-retentive
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
yes.
Anal retentive.
there's an opposite, but forgot it.
Wikipedia "anal retentive"
should work.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
it means someone obsessed with keeping their assholes clean and tidy
Quote by Masilla
Ok so i was eating and were watching TV... and episode of lost were on, and a girl (dunno her name) were folding cloth. Then a kid asked here why she was doing that ... and she responded.. "im anal?" Since im not english i dunno if anal has any more meaning then your asshole. All i can think of is analfabetic but what does that have to do with folding cloth?

Or does it?

Being anal means you are overly obsessive about how clean/neat/organized things are.