Poll: Would you be a cop for a day?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you be a cop for a day?
Yes
93 78%
No
27 23%
Voters: 120.
Page 1 of 2
Let's say you could choose suddenly be imbued with all the knowledge, skills, training, experience, etc. to be a cop, but it would only last one day. You would also immediately be in possession of a gun/uniform/car, and all the other cops at the police dept would regonize you as one of their own. Would you be a cop for a day?

Personally, I think it would be pretty sweet to possess that kind of authority for a day.
Definitely yes. I'd clean the scum up from the streets with my fists of justice.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yeah. I'd use what I've learned from Cops and movies to apprehend the big shots of the criminal world.
As long as I could be Robocop.
Seriously, every single person I meet - "stay out of trouble"; "your move creep"
It would be kind of fun just to mess around with random citizens but if I actually had to respond to a robbery or something then I wouldn't want to have anything to do with being a police officer.
Yep, just so I can walk up to hot chicks and yell " Fuck tha police!" and wink.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by ComradSputnik
yup, cops in my town can have a free mcdonalds meal

I might consider it, as long as I didn't have to eat that crap.
Yeah, although i know someone who is a cop (i haven't actually seen him in ages, fell out of contact), he said alot of it involves boring paperwork, all that kind of thing.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
cosidering my dad is a cop... i say no.

having to work crazy ass shifts, getting calls at all hours of the night. getting paid in garbage (well its cash just not alot of it) and having to work overtime to support your family and spending almost no time with your family or friends. having people piss sh!t and vomit in your police cruiser. having to do hours worth of paper work....

sounds like a blast

but there is one benifit.

"MEOW !"
POST RAWK
Last edited by crazywatermelon at Jun 14, 2010,
I'd go around busting stoners and stealing weed.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Sure. At one point I thought about becoming a cop. I've changed my mind, but I still wouldn't mind experiencing it.

I AM THE LAW!

Definitely, yes.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Yes. I'd pretty much try any job that isn't normal for a day.

That might even help deciding what will I become in the future. It would be cool to try being a police, a teacher, a lawyer, anything really. But just for one day.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen
Quote by whoomit
I might consider it, as long as I didn't have to eat that crap.

Oh, you're more into Burger King then?
No, cops in the England don't get guns
But I know someone who in the Firearms Squads, that sound interesting
I would, just so I could sodomize little boys.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
If it was just for a day, I would shirk my duties, and go get a bunch of free donuts, then shoot stuff.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Kensai
Definitely yes. I'd clean the scum up from the streets with my fists of justice.

Exactly this.

Except I couldn't tell whether he was joking or not, but I mean literally.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Who needs the police when I can already ride around on a motorcycle dishing out my unique brand of vigilante justice?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Sure, except some day I intend to embark on it as a career.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Quote by element4433
Who needs the police when I can already ride around on a motorcycle dishing out my unique brand of vigilante justice?

Police comes with a uniform, and you don't have to pay for the petrol you use, or servicing.
Quote by MightyAl
Police comes with a uniform, and you don't have to pay for the petrol you use, or servicing.
But you can't beat somebody to death with a piece of rebar.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

I bet you could.
Quote by element4433

not sure what kind of rebar your using
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by shattamakar
Yep, just so I can walk up to hot chicks and yell " Fuck tha police!" and wink.

I love that song.

But probaly not. While I do think that there should be a police force, I think most cops are corrupted by their power, so no thanks, not even for a day.
Yes.

80's style detective, with a manly moe and spiffy lookin' suspenders.
Well, I'd probably end up being told to blankly stand guard outside Parliament - if I were armed - or sat inside an humid office under a mountain of paperwork.

So, no.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
No,
I'd get tired of waiting for kids with loud systems and tinted windows to roll by just so I could pull them over and fine them.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
Quote by Metallizach
not sure what kind of rebar your using
The kind that can kill a man.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Definitely. If I wasn't so obsessed with my music it would most likely be my career. My uncle joined the force at 18, is now retired in his 40's and ran for sheriff. My grandfather (other side of the family) was a sheriff and then a jail warden, although before all that he ran moonshine in Kentucky lol. So one side of my family has an Irish cop, the other side has an Appalachian cop.

I've just always been interested in the law enforcement life. I think its one of those things where I would enjoy being tested daily, having to deal with all kinds of crazy situations correctly and what not. Plus it seems like it'd be pretty easy to get into. No college or particular training required. So really it's sort of my "back up" plan, although I have zero intention of ever actually using it.
We're only strays.
Quote by Kensai

^This, but instead of "cleaning the scum up from the streets with my fists of justice", I would go around finding people smoking weed and grab the bowl/joint/piece, take a hit, take half of their remaining weed as a "finders fee" and then show them places to smoke where they wont get caught.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Page 1 of 2