or A# if thats what you prever

When i tune it up to drop B its perfect, just the tightness i want on my strings. (floyd trem)
But when I go down to drop A# it gets a little too floppy, Its hard to pick fast parts like breakdowns cause the strings are wobbly. I use a 7 sting set on my 6 string, withough the highest string. i think its 11-59. I have 5 springs attatched to the bridge and I've screwed the bridge more to increase string tension and the bridge is a bit lower than it should be!

I know there are alot of guitar masters here! can anyone help?
Try 12-60's. I use a .60 on my Les Paul for the lowest string (rest are in E standard) and it's at A, there's enough for it to go to Bb without any problems.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
Quote by ChucklesMginty
This.

But it you also play in standard, be warned that using a heavy gauge can really mess up your (guitar) neck.

it has a floyd. i don't think it's really going anywhere.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Thanks guys! man i guess I'll go for even heavier gauges then

I have never stringed this gutiar myself (ugh i know, i just send it in and get it back all set up)
But i think its time to do it! I've seen some tutorials here so I will read up on them and try my luck!
Oh and i just got a thought, please tell me if this is just stupid or if it will work, as i have no clue.

Is it possible to just buy a thicker string for low Bb? like a +60 gauge string and just replace the lowest string?
Quote by myrtorp
Oh and i just got a thought, please tell me if this is just stupid or if it will work, as i have no clue.

Is it possible to just buy a thicker string for low Bb? like a +60 gauge string and just replace the lowest string?

It's what I do. I get a set of the GHS Dave Mustaine strings, and the GHS 10-60 Boomers. Do the high E to A from the DM set, and use the 60 for the low set.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
I think the ideal way to achieve these types of low tuning is to use baritone scale guitars straight from the get go. But, that's a whole other topic of its own