Who else enjoys sittin by the fire playin guitar and ejoyin some brews? I find it very nice to sip on some of my favorite brews and smoke a couple joints or bowls with my pack of dukes and jam out with some buds? What are your favorite kind of beers? Just talk aout beers all around? Favorites? Least favorites? Peace love and good vibes guys.

Ill start with my faves
Budweiser is my all time favorite

Rolling rock aint bad for the price too

and when im poor its not horrible

i love these brews along with these

Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
Quote by fudger
haha i smoke camel turkish silvers

but some of my favorite beers are
yuengling
shock top
magic hat

yummmy!!

Nice dude Haha camels are so good dude, and i see ya like jam bands dude, jus saw max creek yesterday so good, im gonna add ya now actually too, I wish i had a duke right now so bad man haha

Sorry man, hard to start off a beer appreciation thread when the next closest thing to the "brews" you posted is urine in carbonated water.
Quote by celticstorm84
Sorry man, hard to start off a beer appreciation thread when the next closest thing to the "brews" you posted is urine in carbonated water.

Are you sayin budweiser is gross
haha idk why noone seems to like budweiser

Beer appreciation and Bud doesn't go together.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
appreciate!

Buddweiser? I thought we were here appreciating BEER!
Quote by poopsmith666
thats pretty epic actually.

-Cheap classical guitar
-Cheap western
-Ibanez GRX70 jumpstart package
-Shine bass + Eden Nemesis en8jr 25W
You're one of those people who like the idea of beer better than they like beer.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
such domestic beers. go to a beerfest with hundreds of beers to taste test. You'll find america makes some of the worst beer by comparison.

Only beer I've ever had that was really good.

I also like

Somewhat, and some Czech beer I've had once.
Quote by fudger
hells yeah lol. i was just at mountian jam last weekend. it was fantastic lol.

you mean at bucksteep dude? were you there sunday man cus i was there dude!!! Dude Rev tor is playin at this college BCC where i live and im gonna be there ya should try to make it man

Quote by ripdime04
you mean at bucksteep dude? were you there sunday man cus i was there dude!!! Dude Rev tor is playin at this college BCC where i live and im gonna be there ya should try to make it man

BCC?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by the_hoodster
What about real beer?

Wychwood brewers ftw!
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by sgboy666

Probably my favourite ale ever.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
Beer appreciation and Bud doesn't go together.

Quote by yottaMax
appreciate!

Buddweiser? I thought we were here appreciating BEER!

Agree 100%, boys.

Me, I'm a Guiness fan. No, I'm not Irish either.
I've heard Budweiser, I've heard Grolsh. Tought this was a thread for good beer.

Jupiler commonly known as the best mass produced beer ever in our regions.
I can also enjoy a nice Palm or a good trappisten beer. Hertog Jan downs pretty well too.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated