Yo! I saw a kewl Schecter 7-string on the interwebs a couple of days ago. Problem is, I can't remember where, and I can't remember the model name, either, and I'd really like to find it again. Essentially, it's a cheaper version of the Jeff Loomis signature, but with a string-through-body design instead of a Floyd Rose.

I already dug around the Schecter website and my usual guitar GAS sites, but to no avail. Could probably find it in time, but if anyone know the model in question right away, I'd really appreciate it.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
C7 Hellraiser in red is close. That's probably the closest you'll get to the Loomis 7.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Last edited by sepultura alma at Jun 14, 2010,
Quote by onemanarmy9
C7 Hellraiser in red is close. That's probably the closest you'll get to the Loomis 7.

Essentially it's very close, I know, but I remember that the guitar had the same fretboard as the Jeff Loomis signature (might be it was with a different inlay, but the same gloss maple color.)
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
http://www.thomann.de/fi/schecter_diamond_jeff_loomis.htm Ah, here, found it! Indeed, it is a Jeff Loomis signature, and not just a lookalike. Wonder if it's any good? Been wanting for a 7-stringer for some time now, but I'd rather get a good one once I get one.
Gear:

Ashton AG200,
Oh well in that case they must of started making them again.
Awesome I've been wanting to try one out for ages.

oooo, they do them in black satin now too, think i prefer the Vampyre Red Satin it looks amazing.
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Last edited by sepultura alma at Jun 14, 2010,
Quote by sepultura alma
Oh well in that case they must of started making them again.
Awesome I've been wanting to try one out for ages.

oooo, they do them in black satin now too, think i prefer the Vampyre Red Satin it looks amazing.

Might well be that the production has stopped, Thomann often sells stuff for some time after a product has been discontinued, due to their (allegedly) huge stores. And yes, I too, am absolutely in love with the Vampire Red.
Gear:

Ashton AG200,
The Jeff Loomis sig used to come with a hardtail bridge. I think it's been continued again.