Page 1 of 3
If you somehow gathered the ability to stop time dead, on demand, how would you use this, bear in mind that once time has been stopped everything else has stopped aswell, includng other people but you still have all your normal functions - but of course you know this, you all watch TV!

my question is to you lot, if you had this ability, how would you use it.
Personally, i would practice bass a hell of a lot longer than i would in an average day, more than any other person could fit in, ooh and ill go to my local shop and just take a single energy drink a day.
It would be crap, all you would see is light.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
omg what is wrong with your imagination? boring shit

I'd sneak into girl's showers, pull down people's pants and I would bust nuts in people hands and then itch their noses!
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Look at loads and loads of girls naked. I say this without a hint of irony. We all would.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
get a mask i can see through, go through peoples houses till I find couple havin sex start tiome, fap, when they notice me stop time and move on :P
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
1. I would strip every woman within a 4 kilometer radius (including my mother).
2. I would then proceed to steal things and move to Peru.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Jun 14, 2010,
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
Look at loads and loads of girls naked. I say this without a hint of irony. We all would.

I see no possible irony...
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
I'd use it to grope men.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jun 14, 2010,
I'd try to solve world hunger, either by figuring out ways to improve genetically modified plants or simply stealing food from the richer countries and ship them to other places. Probably look at naked girls too.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by angusfan16
I'd use it to grope women.

This is what everybody was thinking but noone dared to say.
Bold, bold man
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Quote by angusfan16
I'd use it to grope women and Fassa.

Good man! Let it all out.
The playground of the world
Man this has been my ultimate wish for so many years.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by ChucklesMginty
So in theory could you play guitar REALLY loudly and no one would hear?

This is how it is for me anyway.

The playground of the world
Quote by ChucklesMginty
So in theory could you play guitar REALLY loudly and no one would hear?

Well, if nothing else moves but you the sound won't move.Actually, you couldn't even move because the air around you stays still, blocking your movement.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen
id stick objects in peoples butts just to see their reaction when all the sudden - in their perception - 5 toothbrushes suddenly appear out of their ass... with toothpaste on every head
id stop time and steal all the gear id want, and cars yes lots of cars. maybe just lots of cash instead. oh yeah and look at naked women.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Yes, Id.... no, first Id take a backpack (a big one) and go take all the good drinks and sweets and chocolate from the local stores and hide them in my room, then I pack my bag with toilet paper and condoms and go strip every woman I see and bang them (wont want to hear 3 months later that every woman in our city has a belly). Then Id kick all the retards asses and.... bang the nearby woman and stick the used condom up his ass.

Jonathan

EDIT: oh yeah, and I got a bonder writing this message btw... and Im now heading you know where...
Last edited by fc89konkari at Jun 14, 2010,
Quote by mikeyknowsbette
That actually made me laugh

Come on guys, there must be more to this ! you have surely the best power ever and all you do is legally but inappropiately grope girls?

Well, there was this other thing I always wanted to do.......

Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by angusfan16
^ Become asian?

I am Asian...

Clarified query is clarified.
Quote by thanksgiving
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

Quote by mikeyknowsbette

Come on guys, there must be more to this ! you have surely the best power ever and all you do is legally but inappropiately grope girls?

yea...
Quote by mikeyknowsbette
...but you still have all your normal functions.

I've always thought about this. In theory, if you stop time but all your body functions remain normal, you would keep getting older. As a side effect of stopping time often, you would turn older faster in "normal" time. Think of it as small leaps of age each time you stop time.

If you consider that... I'd rather not stop time and watch as I become an old fart quicker than anyone else.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Schecter C-1+ with SD '59/Custom 5
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
I see no possible irony...

Bloody hell, here come the irony police again.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Quote by cxrlxscr
I've always thought about this. In theory, if you stop time but all your body functions remain normal, you would keep getting older. As a side effect of stopping time often, you would turn older faster in "normal" time. Think of it as small leaps of age each time you stop time.

If you consider that... I'd rather not stop time and watch as I become an old fart quicker than anyone else.

You have no choice, this happens all the time.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH

It would come in handy...like the day Bernard broke his arm a few days before going on holiday...
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Well, first I would rape certain people.
Then...no, that's pretty much all I'd do.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Well, the usual, grope women, play guitar, fap, and eat loads of food, but I do that now... so

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
you all know that when your mid way through raping those girls and putting ' i wish my mother was this dirty' on that scary mans van that you will accidently unfreeze time or something ouch that would bad painful
I would stop time and then never start it again! I'd rule the world MOAGHAOHAHAHAHHA
Freeze time - find a random white supremacist, put on his KKK outfit for him, and cellotape him to a lampost in East London (i live there, it's literally 90% blacks) - Unfreeze time

Freeeze time - Do a shit on a conveyor belt in a super market, unfreeze time, and watch the salespersons face as the turd moves towards them.
There's riddles in the shadows
They're thrown the way that i'd expect
And people never seem to know
What they least suspect is coming next
Page 1 of 3