I have an Epiphone Valve Junior head with matching 1x12 cab, but bought an Orange Tiny Terror head the other day. I love the head and I'm now looking for the perfect cab to go with it. It sounds great through the Epi cab but i want a seperate cab for just the Tiny Terror. Possibly bigger, e.g a 1x15, 2x12 or even 4x12..

What cabs match the Terror well ?

Any ideas would be great!
Main Gear:
Guitars
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Vintage Modified Stratocaster
Bass
Gibson 1972 EB-3
Peavey Millenium AC-BXP 4
Amps
Epiphone Valve Junior Head
Epiphone 1x12 Cab
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Marshall MG50DFX
PPC112. Made by Orange, closed cab with a v30. I bought mine for £186
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
^ I tried the TT head with a 212 orange cab and it sounded like sex +1.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Orange 2x12 cabs with the closed back are really good, so I'm assuming the 1x12 is too, go for one of those.

4x12s are silly.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Thanks for all the replies, budget isn't really an issue as i can just save. Yeah i like the cabs. The price difference between the 1x12 and 2x12 isn't too great so I'd probably opt for the 2x12.

Also yeah for playing rock, blues, occasional metal and other genres including jazz or anything. Any decent guitar stuff really.

Any recommendations on specific Orange 2x12s?

Thanks
Main Gear:
Guitars
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Vintage Modified Stratocaster
Bass
Gibson 1972 EB-3
Peavey Millenium AC-BXP 4
Amps
Epiphone Valve Junior Head
Epiphone 1x12 Cab
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Marshall MG50DFX
Just the Orange PPC112CB
If you want to spend less, the Framus one is good
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
i would call lawrence llewellyn bowen (or better yet, make a point of not calling lawrence llewellyn bowen)- you're in danger of making a potentially embarrassing colour clash there.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?