Im trying to make a tradeshow display board, and I already have the three boards made and finished, each one measures 24" W x 36" H x .75" D.

The hinges I want to put on them are like this, where I would be able to fold the boards into each other

Can you guys please help me figure out a way to add this? Thanks!
Regular door hinges, just going in different directions?
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
The first hinge, going left to right, would go on the side that's facing us, the other on the reverse side. You need four hinges. Put them roughly 20-25% up from the bottom of the board, and 20-25% down the top of the board.
Last edited by Mudmen190 at Jun 14, 2010,
Yes, I was going to do that, but when you open it up, it wouldn't be able to open up like this:

(Invalid img)

Because the hinges would only allow them to extend completely straight, and itll look more like a wall.
Well then put both hinges on the same side, but I don't know it it will fold as nicely.
So, you want the hinges to turn both ways? The easiest way to do that would be to attach two hinges together as one.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
Quote by Mudmen190
Well then put both hinges on the same side, but I don't know it it will fold as nicely.

This. It will do what you want. The boards won't fold together perfectly flat, but it's good enough.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Right, does this diagram make sense? The blue bits are the boards, and the yellow bits are the hinges.
Attachments:
hinge.jpg
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER